KTH model import is comming...Like Going Merry

Started by KTH, October 27, 2011, 04:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ah, so that's why it's so annoying at times to animate in brawlbox when adding decimals using ",".
(The value resets to 0 from what I remember)
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus


Again, if you go to the regional configuration in windows, in 'additional configuration', you will see something like 'decimal symbol'. Switch that one with the one in the 'thousands separator symbol'.

This way, brawlbox will always be okay. I guess you can even change those values that were separated by commas, in the light editor, which I personally had to write as integers because of the comma problem. It's the optimal solution, IMO.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 02, 2011, 08:40:36 PM
Again, if you go to the regional configuration in windows, in 'additional configuration', you will see something like 'decimal symbol'. Switch that one with the one in the 'thousands separator symbol'.

This way, brawlbox will always be okay. I guess you can even change those values that were separated by commas, in the light editor, which I personally had to write as integers because of the comma problem. It's the optimal solution, IMO.



...


Damnit...


I just..

Can't believe it..;

YOUR JUST A GOD. I did it to import my first DAE! Thank you very much!

The same solution worked for me.

I'm happy.

Thanks.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.


Quote from: KTH on November 02, 2011, 09:18:40 PM
I can see it.
My expression is like no-one else's.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Quote from: Jaklub on November 02, 2011, 09:24:00 PM
My expression is like no-one else's.
I'm guessing it was the same as mine 2 days ago, when I got it to work.



...I know i can edit the material on polygon but....On 3ds Max i've attached some element so it's for that the texture didn't appear on some part....What can i do?

November 05, 2011, 04:31:51 AM #39 Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 06:48:11 PM by ValTroX
Someone help KTH, I want those melee models >.<
If you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you, you won't be able to walk.

i have that same problem. . .

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
My "Vertexing with Anim8or!" tutorial~

lecapria.tumblr.com

thats the N64 model, right?

cuz if it is, i didnt even get the model to read the textures right on 3ds max...

i think it doesnt really use UVs as how we use it now... idk, im probably just talking [censored], since i have no idea if this is true

Try flipping the UVs horizontally/vertically? I dunno.
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

You probably didn't separate the model by materials O.o

By the way, the link I'm doing is from OoT, and yours is from SSB, right? Then they're not the same :3
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

November 07, 2011, 10:34:28 AM #44 Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 11:32:12 AM by pikazz
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 02, 2011, 08:40:36 PM
Again, if you go to the regional configuration in windows, in 'additional configuration', you will see something like 'decimal symbol'. Switch that one with the one in the 'thousands separator symbol'.

This way, brawlbox will always be okay. I guess you can even change those values that were separated by commas, in the light editor, which I personally had to write as integers because of the comma problem. It's the optimal solution, IMO.
That did help too O______O

YEAY! I EXPORTED MY FIRST MODEL TOO!
so from swedish to english to export, I like it is kinda work <w< but hate I need to fix it everytime >.>


EDIT: didn't work at all for me ;_;
I accendently used a MLD0 instead for DAE, I am fail
Stupid Tinypic :C