ShadowSnake's Imports: back with 3 previews of WIPs

Started by ShadowSnake, October 27, 2011, 10:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I have no idea what to import next...

Marcus Fenix :snake:
2 (2.5%)
Jak :falco:
11 (13.6%)
Reptile :sheik:
5 (6.2%)
Spyro :ivysaur:
16 (19.8%)
Delta :samus:
2 (2.5%)
Seargent Johnson :snake:
5 (6.2%)
Genesis :marth:
7 (8.6%)
Desmond Miles :sheik:
4 (4.9%)
Haytham Kenway :ike:
7 (8.6%)
Filler: i don't know any of those characters  :patrick:
22 (27.2%)

Total Members Voted: 81


Quote from: jokekid on August 31, 2012, 10:18:42 PM
that was fast bro...
because he's a Sephiroth fanboy. That's why. :P
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 31, 2012, 10:22:22 PM
because he's a Sephiroth fanboy. That's why. :P

and because i didnt work today or have college, which is rare for me.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 31, 2012, 09:05:02 PMPlease tell you mirror the model to prevent him from looking backwards with the PSA.....
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

September 01, 2012, 06:00:25 PM #844 Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 06:08:33 PM by ShadowSnake
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 31, 2012, 11:52:57 PM


mirror the model? i played as Sephy with the PSA over ROB and he uses his right hand for the sword. It doesnt need to be mirrored, idk how you would anyways, marth has no right finger bones. The sword is rigged to the swordM bone so i am guessing the PSA you use made the sword switch sides, it should work.

@ Post

Sephiroth is DONE, i got the moving eyes working thanks to Mr. Vile and i love it. going to add moving eyes to my next imports. I played as him fighting Cloud with the PSA over ROB and i don't think i have ever been more proud of one of my imports. I even had One Winged Angel playing in the background, It was fun.

- probably my best rig yet
- rigged hair to the cape bones
- moving eyes
- final smash eyes
- moving final smash eyes
- blink face
- blink half face
- ouch face
- talk face
- eyelashes that correspond with the faces
- transparent hair texture
- transparent eyelashes texture
- sword goes in and out
- perfect metal
- perfect normals
- perfect shader
- rigged fingers

so yeah probably my best import yet, preparing for a release today. i just need good pics and a good render. (That's all Piccolo needs too.)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


September 01, 2012, 06:33:59 PM #845 Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 06:43:32 PM by chaos_knight9000
I bring you dis pear :srs:



Yeah I had to say it xD The only thing left Sephy needs is recolors...

Btw, does his sword and shoulder armors have shiny textures?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Yes, moving eyes are always a plus! I couldn't give them to Robin, because, well, you can't see his eyes. But Stinky Pete will have them! Glad to hear Sephy is so high quality, and I'm looking forward to those tutorials on 3ds max!


I'm glad Sephy was finally released however......
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


September 01, 2012, 11:25:31 PM #849 Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 11:28:32 PM by ShadowSnake
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 01, 2012, 06:33:59 PM
I bring you dis pear :srs:



Yeah I had to say it xD The only thing left Sephy needs is recolors...

Btw, does his sword and shoulder armors have shiny textures?

I got the shine texture on the sword to work but for over an hour i tried to fix the shoulder pad shine glitch with no luck.

Quote from: Boygos on September 01, 2012, 06:41:24 PM
Yes, moving eyes are always a plus! I couldn't give them to Robin, because, well, you can't see his eyes. But Stinky Pete will have them! Glad to hear Sephy is so high quality, and I'm looking forward to those tutorials on 3ds max!

Thanks, i'd like to make those tutorials soon but i just dont know what is a good tutorial model to import because most of the stuff i want to import isnt going to be easy...

Quote from: Nanobuds on September 01, 2012, 11:21:44 PM
<3

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 01, 2012, 11:16:01 PM
I'm glad Sephy was finally released however......
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


i am going to be honest, i have no idea how the hell i would fix that... if you figure out how i will fix it.

I use sephy over ROB and it works fine, but the sword isnt switched.

@ post

Sephiroth is RELEASED

I went over the top making him, this is my Masterpiece. I hope everyone enjoys him.

http://infinitesmashteam.wordpress.com/2012/09/01/the-one-winged-angel-of-corruption/
http://elitesmashhackers.wordpress.com/2012/09/01/the-one-winged-angel-of-corruption/

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28546&Moderated=All

NEW POLL because the other one had 2 that are done. :P
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


September 01, 2012, 11:30:09 PM #850 Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 11:31:54 PM by chaos_knight9000
KH2 Sephy has the same problem too. Have you looked at GBC's version of CC Sephiroth? Somehow it was able to work. Maybe you could ask him?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

What happened to super saiyan Twinkie? :>.>:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 01, 2012, 11:30:09 PM
KH2 Sephy has the same problem too. Have you looked at GBC's version of CC Sephiroth? Somehow it was able to work. Maybe you could ask him?

alright i will, strange how his worked though...

Quote from: Segtendo on September 01, 2012, 11:34:09 PM
What happened to super saiyan Twinkie? :>.>:

I ate him. Nah, I lost his files when I got my new computer, i lost most of my old import files...

The model i made last time wasn't that great, i could do a lot better now.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Alright. You can always do him another time ;D
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Make SS Twinkie work with Goku and Gotenks psas.   :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509