ShadowSnake's Imports: back with 3 previews of WIPs

Started by ShadowSnake, October 27, 2011, 10:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I have no idea what to import next...

Marcus Fenix :snake:
2 (2.5%)
Jak :falco:
11 (13.6%)
Reptile :sheik:
5 (6.2%)
Spyro :ivysaur:
16 (19.8%)
Delta :samus:
2 (2.5%)
Seargent Johnson :snake:
5 (6.2%)
Genesis :marth:
7 (8.6%)
Desmond Miles :sheik:
4 (4.9%)
Haytham Kenway :ike:
7 (8.6%)
Filler: i don't know any of those characters  :patrick:
22 (27.2%)

Total Members Voted: 81


[censored] YES. ARBITER!
We need Master Chief, like, NOW. Maybe someone will rip his Halo 4 model. I know BJ wanted to make him the Chief.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Nanobuds on September 13, 2012, 02:43:47 AM
haaa I love it! :D

Glad you like bro, i am disappointed with how many DLs he got but i guess not many people here play Halo.  :-\

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 13, 2012, 02:50:09 AM
I hope you can get Sephys shoulder pads to shine this time.

Oh i will, i think i figured out why it didnt work. i think i will give him samus shine texture.

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on September 13, 2012, 03:12:50 AM
good deal. you're the man.

Thanks.

Quote from: Segtendo on September 13, 2012, 05:42:49 AM
[censored] YES. ARBITER!
We need Master Chief, like, NOW. Maybe someone will rip his Halo 4 model. I know BJ wanted to make him the Chief.

Thanks man, and i agree we need Master Chief NOW. I hope BlackJax makes him soon because i know he'd make MC sexier than i could.

@ Post

Sephiroth fixes are going good, Normals on his hair are completely fixed, I think the shoulder pads are fixed, they look a lot better than the last ones because i added verts to give the bottom parts of the shoulders pads a little more flexibility. The neck i fixed up real good, i moved his head and neck down a smidge to match the bones better (they were way off) and now he doesnt go nope.avi anymore, i also made the collar follow his head instead of being stiff.

More to come soon.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


September 13, 2012, 05:03:35 PM #888 Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 05:05:07 PM by Anivernage
Quote from: ShadowSnake on September 13, 2012, 04:47:42 PM
Glad you like bro, i am disappointed with how many DLs he got but i guess not many people here play Halo.  :-\

I think Hacks are getting less DLs since end of 2011 many people is getting less intersting on brawl hacks :oshi:

Many hacks(vertex) had 2000 dl now got 400/600 on perfect imports :P(on some/most) but is like i tell above people is ing interest on brawl hacks >.>

On Topic: :yay: Arbiter

Quote from: ShadowSnake on September 13, 2012, 04:47:42 PM
Glad you like bro, i am disappointed with how many DLs he got but i guess not many people here play Halo.  :-\
I'll download it to support ya. I'm a big Halo fan, and am so pumped for 4.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


True, hacks get a lot less atention now, than on the old days. Also, using samus shine texture is a good aproach, I used it on spawns armor and the result was really good. Samus shine material is highly recomended.

Quote from: Iwvi on September 13, 2012, 11:04:57 PM
True, hacks get a lot less atention now, than on the old days. Also, using samus shine texture is a good aproach, I used it on spawns armor and the result was really good. Samus shine material is highly recomended.
I miss/prefer those days :( but with new BB and imports of course :P

September 14, 2012, 12:03:40 AM #892 Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 12:06:23 AM by chaos_knight9000
Quote from: ShadowSnake on September 13, 2012, 04:47:42 PMGlad you like bro, i am disappointed with how many DLs he got but i guess not many people here play Halo.  
I'm pretty sure you'll get tons of downloads once you do the Chief. ;)


And have you fixed Sephy's "left-handed" issue or at least is that one of the fixes you need to do?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Sephiroth is pissing me off right now, there are a few small issues that just don't want to be fixed, like the left handed psa glitch. :srs:

I think i might make tutorials to help some people out, i will go in depth and show everyone how i get my rigs smooth and not blocky.

Anyone want tutorials?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Rigging tutorial please. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

^ YES!!!!!!!!

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


NEW POLL, help me choose the model i use for the rigging tutorial.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Go Marcus!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Mew is in seriously need for an update imo and his rigg shouldnt be too hard only knees shoulderNs head and a decent vertexed tail position :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.