ShadowSnake's Imports: back with 3 previews of WIPs

Started by ShadowSnake, October 27, 2011, 10:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I have no idea what to import next...

Marcus Fenix :snake:
2 (2.5%)
Jak :falco:
11 (13.6%)
Reptile :sheik:
5 (6.2%)
Spyro :ivysaur:
16 (19.8%)
Delta :samus:
2 (2.5%)
Seargent Johnson :snake:
5 (6.2%)
Genesis :marth:
7 (8.6%)
Desmond Miles :sheik:
4 (4.9%)
Haytham Kenway :ike:
7 (8.6%)
Filler: i don't know any of those characters  :patrick:
22 (27.2%)

Total Members Voted: 81

For Jack, use an Edit Normals modifier. Then, select all the normals, and click "Unify"

That could fix it

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 08, 2013, 11:49:59 PM
If you need Spec map help, just let me know

I'll shoot you a pm when the time comes. :P

Quote from: Royal_Blade on February 09, 2013, 12:10:49 AM
I think they were just showing you a model you could use for Spyro.

Those actually are the models i was going to import.

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 09, 2013, 12:16:34 AM
For Jack, use an Edit Normals modifier. Then, select all the normals, and click "Unify"

That could fix it

Thanks, I'll try it out later.

@ Thread

Since no one would help on my model help thread. I will just leave this here...

Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 09, 2013, 01:18:43 AM
So i'm nearly done rigging this guy and the normals look perfect in 3ds Max, even when rendering they look fine.

But when i import the dae into brawlbox...



The normals become messed up one side...

This used to be an issue with previous brawlbox versions but i am using the latest one and have never encountered this problem.

Any Ideas? I'd hate to be stuck with those normals when all that's left to rig is one hand.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


are you using an old brawlbox?
i remember this being a common issue in the first import-capable brawlbox O_O

Quote from: joking on February 09, 2013, 01:20:55 PM
are you using an old brawlbox?
i remember this being a common issue in the first import-capable brawlbox O_O

no i used 67b, i also tried 66 and still got the issue. maybe if i optimize the model the issue might go away magically. After all he has a LOT of vertices, i still don't think that would cause the problem though.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


if you want i can pm you the 3ds max file for jak ??

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

shadowsnake, i'll ask you something, it's not a real request, cuz ur already gonna do it in a way...

so here goes:
please, mr. Shadowsnake, I, Jokekid, come to you as a humble user of some of your modifications to the super smash bros. brawl game to ask you a small, yet important favor about one of your upcoming works, this is; could you please modify the model suplied, in order to make it look more like the cutscene model, and overall better, since from what i've seen, this model could be vastly improved.
truly yours, jokekid.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 09, 2013, 06:03:57 AM
I'll shoot you a pm when the time comes. :P

Those actually are the models i was going to import.

Thanks, I'll try it out later.

@ Thread

Since no one would help on my model help thread. I will just leave this here...

Any Ideas? I'd hate to be stuck with those normals when all that's left to rig is one hand.
I had a similar issue with Dry Bowser. I havent fixed it yet, but M2K told me to do this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey ShadowSnake I finally got around to using your V2 Sephiroth. And let me say its quite a huge improvement. Thank you for finally making it compatible with the Left handed version, so here's a quick preview of his new wait animation with the left hand, I also made him the correct height. Good job man ;D

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on March 11, 2013, 09:58:10 PMHey ShadowSnake I finally got around to using your V2 Sephiroth. And let me say its quite a huge improvement. Thank you for finally making it compatible with the Left handed version, so here's a quick preview of his new wait animation with the left hand, I also made him the correct height. Good job man ;D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
He needs a new wing model. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on March 11, 2013, 09:58:10 PM
Hey ShadowSnake I finally got around to using your V2 Sephiroth. And let me say its quite a huge improvement. Thank you for finally making it compatible with the Left handed version, so here's a quick preview of his new wait animation with the left hand, I also made him the correct height. Good job man ;D

That is awesome! keep up the good work man.

@ Thread

Im not dead, I have been busy with work and college but Reptile is finally done and should be released in a few days probably. He has fixed normals now thanks to Nanobuds and a spec map. I am getting a week off work and college so I should have some good stuff in progress during my break.

On another note, anyone play Xbox Live? I finally got my Xbox wi-fi fixed and have been playing Halo and Gears quite a bit but i don't have a lot of friends that do. If you want anyone wants to add me then tell me your gamertag below or by PM, just so i know who you are instead of getting 30 random requests. :srs:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


This guy's got Live. Been playing Minecraft, but I have Halo 4 and the first 2 Gears games. Live name's an obvious one.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


March 18, 2013, 08:48:27 AM #1061 Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 08:50:27 AM by Superman
Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 18, 2013, 02:59:46 AM


@ Thread


On another note, anyone play Xbox Live? I finally got my Xbox wi-fi fixed and have been playing Halo and Gears quite a bit but i don't have a lot of friends that do. If you want anyone wants to add me then tell me your gamertag below or by PM, just so i know who you are instead of getting 30 random requests. :srs:
Off Topic: well I do but it's on my other Gamertag (yes I got more then one on my Xbox360) but I got quite a lot of Xbox360 games I haven't beat yet anyway my other one is Tronfanatic451.

personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

Capta1nAm3rica on Xbox Live, hit me up.


yay i finished Reptile.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31581

I added you 3 on live, i hope you all love Halo because thats pretty much all i play.

Now back on topic, i would make spyro, cynder and amaterasu consecutively next using a one slot bone mod, but i hate editing bones. Either that or Marcus Fenix will be next.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


I shall wait for Ammy. :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509