ShadowSnake's Imports: back with 3 previews of WIPs

Started by ShadowSnake, October 27, 2011, 10:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I have no idea what to import next...

Marcus Fenix :snake:
2 (2.5%)
Jak :falco:
11 (13.6%)
Reptile :sheik:
5 (6.2%)
Spyro :ivysaur:
16 (19.8%)
Delta :samus:
2 (2.5%)
Seargent Johnson :snake:
5 (6.2%)
Genesis :marth:
7 (8.6%)
Desmond Miles :sheik:
4 (4.9%)
Haytham Kenway :ike:
7 (8.6%)
Filler: i don't know any of those characters  :patrick:
22 (27.2%)

Total Members Voted: 81

EPiiCXGH0ST

You can join Boygos and I in Halo 4. We play together a lot :p

Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 28, 2013, 04:03:24 AM
yay i finished Reptile.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31581
w00t w00t
More Mortal Kombat love :af:
Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 28, 2013, 04:03:24 AM
I added you 3 on live, i hope you all love Halo because thats pretty much all i play.
Damn straight. Love Halo.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 28, 2013, 04:03:24 AM
Now back on topic, i would make spyro, cynder and amaterasu consecutively next using a one slot bone mod, but i hate editing bones. Either that or Marcus Fenix will be next.
Marcus Fenix would be nice. MK64n's was good, but the shine was weird, and the face was low quality :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


April 17, 2013, 12:30:46 AM #1067 Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 12:38:40 AM by ShadowSnake
So earlier today using a rel PhantomWings posted i was able to port an extra glitch free snake slot over captain falcon, Snake is my main so i'm really glad to say that i can make more snake imports. (I might release my port if PW allows it.)

I was going to import Marcus Fenix over Snake but i can't find a T-posed model with working uvs, so here is:

Booker DeWitt from the amazing game Bioshock Infinite.



I might import Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite over Zelda as well.

I am working on a custom model as well.  :>.>: I will try and post hints and brief teasers over the next few days, the first one who can guess it will get a cookie.

Lastly i think i am going to try out making PSAs again soon, i did make a couple small PSAs a long long time ago but now moveset hacking is much more advanced and the community has a lack of good movesets, so i think i should give it a shot. There is a lot of characters i want to have movesets for, but they don't have them. Like Master Chief, Megaman X, Arbiter, Altair, Etc. Going to be a little bit before i get into though, i just got back into it imports!
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


I think you should try PSA. ;D

I only say that because you mentioned Master Chief and X. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Wow I didn't even realize that Booker had an actual full model unlike Bioshock 1's protagonist.

I've also been thinking of getting into PSA, it's just so time consuming/making smooth animations is kinda terrible.

April 17, 2013, 03:09:49 PM #1070 Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 03:19:23 PM by Kingskull95
Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 17, 2013, 12:30:46 AM
So earlier today using a rel PhantomWings posted i was able to port an extra glitch free snake slot over captain falcon, Snake is my main so i'm really glad to say that i can make more snake imports. (I might release my port if PW allows it.)

I was going to import Marcus Fenix over Snake but i can't find a T-posed model with working uvs, so here is:

Booker DeWitt from the amazing game Bioshock Infinite.



I might import Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite over Zelda as well.

I am working on a custom model as well.  :>.>: I will try and post hints and brief teasers over the next few days, the first one who can guess it will get a cookie.

Lastly i think i am going to try out making PSAs again soon, i did make a couple small PSAs a long long time ago but now moveset hacking is much more advanced and the community has a lack of good movesets, so i think i should give it a shot. There is a lot of characters i want to have movesets for, but they don't have them. Like Master Chief, Megaman X, Arbiter, Altair, Etc. Going to be a little bit before i get into though, i just got back into it imports!

WAIT so SNAKE is now portable??? :O
i should really start paying attention to the clone engine XD

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

If you do Chief...

Let me know. I have a ton of weapon models from the Halo series.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 17, 2013, 02:04:18 AM
Wow I didn't even realize that Booker had an actual full model unlike Bioshock 1's protagonist.

I've also been thinking of getting into PSA, it's just so time consuming/making smooth animations is kinda terrible.


It is time consuming, but the benefits are great. I am still going to import a few more models before i get into it.

And yeah Jack from Bioshock was just floating arms, Booker and Delta have full models but only in cutscenes i believe.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on April 17, 2013, 01:38:15 AM
I think you should try PSA. ;D

I only say that because you mentioned Master Chief and X. :srs:


Idk how good i will be but worth a shot. I am suprised nobody has made any MC or X PSAs yet. :srs:

Quote from: Kingskull95 on April 17, 2013, 03:09:49 PM
WAIT so SNAKE is now portable??? :O
i should really start paying attention to the clone engine XD

Yes sir. I am going to make a lot of snake hacks for this.

Quote from: NanoWaffle Naffle on April 17, 2013, 03:42:51 PM
If you do Chief...

Let me know. I have a ton of weapon models from the Halo series.

Alrighty i will.

@ Thread

Well... Booker DeWitt is a no-go for now... His proportions do not fit snake at all! The hands and head are too big and the legs are too short, he would go better over Fox/Falco/Wolf to be honest. But since i don't want to try and T-pose him again for awhile, he is on hold.

So here is a new preview.

This is to accompany Nanobuds's upcoming Halo 4 Master Chief import.

Sergeant Johnson from Halo 3.



Sure it's an obscure character (even more obscure than The Arbiter) but Halo 3 is one of my favorite games ever, so this had to be done for me.

The model is quite low poly for a 360 model, so i should be able to give him expressions and a spec map. I will add moving eyes if possible but those are kind of too file consuming to add on anything lol. I finished aligning him to the bones and the rig will probably only take an hour to do.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


I don't think he's TOO obscure :P
But good luck on him.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I loved the vertex, now the model will be in? I cant wait. And if we do work on a psa together, we could psa MC. I have a few ideas for him, if we psa him over c falcon.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Segtendo on May 03, 2013, 05:22:14 PM
I don't think he's TOO obscure :P
But good luck on him.

I guess your right, it's not like i am importing some random spartan from Reach, Johnson was in 1, 2, 3 and ODST.

I am hoping the Didact and Cortana get imported though.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on May 03, 2013, 09:16:34 PM
I loved the vertex, now the model will be in? I cant wait. And if we do work on a psa together, we could psa MC. I have a few ideas for him, if we psa him over c falcon.

Yes sir and very soon actually. I probably wouldn't PSA him on CF, considering Nanobuds new import will be perfect and i have an absolutely perfect Snake rel over CF.

Sgt. Johnson is almost done, this has been remarkably easy.



Just need to add spec maps and he is set. I got all of his expressions in and the rig is pretty good even though it's kind of low-poly and i haven't rigged in forever.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


We can also use all of Snake's weapons. In plan to add a weapon pack with the release of Chief.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 04, 2013, 01:13:55 AM


Yes sir and very soon actually. I probably wouldn't PSA him on CF, considering Nanobuds new import will be perfect and i have an absolutely perfect Snake rel over CF.

Sgt. Johnson is almost done, this has been remarkably easy.



Just need to add spec maps and he is set. I got all of his expressions in and the rig is pretty good even though it's kind of low-poly and i haven't rigged in forever.
I have a plan for teh final smash involving the warthog, which is why i would think C Falcon, but we could probably do it on snake also.

and that rig looks really well done. :D
Quote from: NanoWaffle Naffle on May 04, 2013, 01:24:13 AM
We can also use all of Snake's weapons. In plan to add a weapon pack with the release of Chief.
sounds like a plan
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May 04, 2013, 01:38:41 AM #1078 Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 01:39:46 AM by ShadowSnake
Quote from: SonicBrawler on May 04, 2013, 01:25:43 AM
I have a plan for teh final smash involving the warthog, which is why i would think C Falcon, but we could probably do it on snake also.

and that rig looks really well done. :Dsounds like a plan

I was thinking CF before i got the rel, because Snake used to be impossible to port. Snake has a LOT of articles and they can be replaced with Halo weapons and maybe the warthog possibly; without messing up the original Snake slot at all. That's the magic behind PhantomWing's new "plug n play" rels. No codes needed either, they are pretty magical rels.

Plus Snake's voice and animations fit MC pretty well. I just hope that Warthog will be possible, it isn't a Halo moveset without a vehicle.

Lol i better make a PSA thread soon, before i spam my thread with MC PSA ideas. Really though, i look forward to making this moveset come to life with you SB.

Do you have PW's Snake rel yet? If you don't i can send it to you. I ported it to CF.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 04, 2013, 01:38:41 AM
I was thinking CF before i got the rel, because Snake used to be impossible to port. Snake has a LOT of articles and they can be replaced with Halo weapons and maybe the warthog possibly; without messing up the original Snake slot at all. That's the magic behind PhantomWing's new "plug n play" rels. No codes needed either, they are pretty magical rels.

Plus Snake's voice and animations fit MC pretty well. I just hope that Warthog will be possible, it isn't a Halo moveset without a vehicle.

Lol i better make a PSA thread soon, before i spam my thread with MC PSA ideas. Really though, i look forward to making this moveset come to life with you SB.

Do you have PW's Snake rel yet? If you don't i can send it to you. I ported it to CF.
I do have it, though i have not ported him yet. and we should take this to PMs instead of posting :P
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.