ShadowSnake's Imports: back with 3 previews of WIPs

Started by ShadowSnake, October 27, 2011, 10:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I have no idea what to import next...

Marcus Fenix :snake:
2 (2.5%)
Jak :falco:
11 (13.6%)
Reptile :sheik:
5 (6.2%)
Spyro :ivysaur:
16 (19.8%)
Delta :samus:
2 (2.5%)
Seargent Johnson :snake:
5 (6.2%)
Genesis :marth:
7 (8.6%)
Desmond Miles :sheik:
4 (4.9%)
Haytham Kenway :ike:
7 (8.6%)
Filler: i don't know any of those characters  :patrick:
22 (27.2%)

Total Members Voted: 81

Quote from: Velen Zero on October 28, 2011, 04:23:46 AMNo. I think that's ToS 2 Lloyd.

i forgot which game it was from, i got it from the models resource.

Quote from: ramonM64 on October 28, 2011, 05:14:44 AMactually yeaaa man.. after looking it over with it being more cleaned up, im pretty sure thats the Lloyd model from Symphonia 2. to be honest.. i liked Emil better than Lloyd in the new Symphonia. they shoulda just kept him out of Symphonia 2, he was just a tag along. him being that after playing the first one for probably..  400+ hours it was dissapointing. i got too used to the "kiddy-er" model and voice actor in Symphonia 1.  Symphonia 2 was clearly rushed. anyway.. i have more to say but i should probaly not trail too much off.. niice. cross yer fingers yer comp doesnt explode or anythin when exporting and stuff. again, i vote you to fix those boots. they look too skinny.

Its an import, they cant be too skinny because this was ripped from TOS.

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 28, 2011, 05:26:33 AMgood luck on loyd!

thanks man!

Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 28, 2011, 07:11:32 AMShadowSnake you're [censored] epic bro! Now I guess you must do Android 18 and Piccolo. So much for our collabs. You don't need me anymore. :c

I dont have Piccolo's model rip so i could probably finish her with ya. :P

And i wouldnt say the end, you could sexify/HDify the texture, rather than a cel-shaded texture.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 28, 2011, 08:08:56 AM
Lloyd looks epic bro!  Although it seems normals are causing some odd shading on the face.   At the moment it kinda looks like his face was plastered onto the front of his head because of the shading if you get what I mean XD

Thanks Doom, I could fix the normals with Brawlbox new tricks probably.

Quote from: FF7adme on October 28, 2011, 08:05:37 PM
You know who you should do? "Wow... Unreal, My gosh, this is amazing, I FEEL INCREDIBLE, YES YES YES YES, I CAN WIN, I FEEL GREAT, I CAN DO THIS! UGH!" I think you might know who i mean...

Lol

@ Everyone

Ive began to rig Llloyd, he is kinda hard to rig to Pit, but i think i can do it. So far his legs and chest are rigged and good, i test each bone before i go on to the next.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: FF7adme on October 28, 2011, 08:05:37 PM
You know who you should do? "Wow... Unreal, My gosh, this is amazing, I FEEL INCREDIBLE, YES YES YES YES, I CAN WIN, I FEEL GREAT, I CAN DO THIS! UGH!" I think you might know who i mean...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLINdHoqC1Q

Piccolo would be awesome, but over who would be the question.. Lloyd looks awesome, but I plan on keeping Tekkaman Blade. x.x gah!


Piccolo should still be over Ganondorf.

I don't know, ShadowSnake. You still wanna finish him? What do you wanna do?

Quote from: ShadowSnake on October 29, 2011, 02:38:01 AM
:o

they are one slot imports...
I know they are one slot, but once the PSA comes out, I don't think Lloyd would have jets on his back or a spear XD

I am surprised that I haven't seen this yet!!! And yeah... That's the ToS2 Model. (Model's Resource doesn't have GCN ones)

I love you SS for doing this!!! yes... my plan is slowly falling together...

Would you also mind importing Zelos? Probably on Link cause he has a sword and shield.

Quote from: xZedkiel on October 29, 2011, 03:06:21 AM
I know they are one slot, but once the PSA comes out, I don't think Lloyd would have jets on his back or a spear XD
Nor would Tekkaman be firing Shockwaves and using twin swords.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

duuude.. you really gotta find the GCN model. i like the "chibi" style from it ALOT better. it would be perfect over toon link.   x__x

side-note:this guy here probaly has the models, even if the 1st post is kinda old.
http://tales.namco.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=79707

anyway glad to know yer makin progress. also, i know thats how the boots looked on symphonia 2. the thing is i always thought the symphonia 2 model was "off" from the symphonia 1 model proportions. his boots became more like high-heels in symphonia 2..

Quote from: ramonM64 on October 29, 2011, 05:48:16 AM
duuude.. you really gotta find the GCN model. i like the "chibi" style from it ALOT better. it would be perfect over toon link.   x__x

side-note:this guy here probaly has the models, even if the 1st post is kinda old.
http://tales.namco.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=79707

anyway glad to know yer makin progress. also, i know thats how the boots looked on symphonia 2. the thing is i always thought the symphonia 2 model was "off" from the symphonia 1 model proportions. his boots became more like high-heels in symphonia 2..
Over Pit would be more preferred. And a GCN model would be too. XD

And I have an account on those forums, if you want, I can personally ask if that person has anything that is of the sort.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Somewhat sexified the thread.

Added something unexpected on my to do list. (dbz fans will like this)

Candy Vegito!



funny how even as a jawbreaker he creamed Super Buu.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


I'm totally, gonna get that Lloyd when you release him. :af2:
Great work so far!

Quote from: ShadowSnake on October 29, 2011, 04:50:20 PMSomewhat sexified the thread. Added something unexpected on my to do list. (dbz fans will like this) Candy Vegito! funny how even as a jawbreaker he creamed Super Buu.
give Kirby on-hit-cancel system and a other B attacks so we got candy vegito moveset too :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

why is chaos on the op list
I sent you a V2 upgraded version of the vertex with transparency and his famous
brain in 3d glory.
and i already told you the slight problems about translucent models.
an import probably wont fix it as it is the way brawl renders things.

October 30, 2011, 01:49:39 AM #27 Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 02:02:48 AM by ramonM64
Quote from: Royal_Blade on October 29, 2011, 12:31:36 PM
Over Pit would be more preferred. And a GCN model would be too. XD

And I have an account on those forums, if you want, I can personally ask if that person has anything that is of the sort.

i was thinking of toon link cuz GCN Lloyd is alot smaller size like toon link. unless you can shrink Pit a lil. im guessing its perfered cuz Pit gots that double edge sword/bow.

YEAAA.. try asking him man.
if i knew where to find the models on the GCN ISO then id do it myself (i do see the textures as .bin though) but i never model ripped before. if he doesnt got em, someone could get that Dolphin emulator (my comp is too WEAK to run Dolphin), the Symphonia GCN ISO and then use that 3D ripper program while playin. where it takes a "screenshot" of the polygons being rending by a specified program.

wh00t 45%    yer almost half way.

How goes it SS?
Has rigging been proving difficult for you as difficult as it was for me?
Anywho can't wait to see more progress on Llyod.
We should totally release your Lloyd and my Emil at the same time >.>

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on November 03, 2011, 10:21:43 PM
How goes it SS?
Has rigging been proving difficult for you as difficult as it was for me?
Anywho can't wait to see more progress on Llyod.
We should totally release your Lloyd and my Emil at the same time >.>

I had to restart due to problems with the rig. but i restarted and i fixed a problem that i couldnt seem to fix. i wont work till sunday so i have plenty of time to finish him and maybe make a custom model...

playable super saiyan twinkie anyone? :srs:

also who wants an imported piccolo? :srs:

how about Spencer from MvC3? :srs:

im serious :srs: what do you guys want.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.