ShadowSnake's Imports: back with 3 previews of WIPs

Started by ShadowSnake, October 27, 2011, 10:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I have no idea what to import next...

Marcus Fenix :snake:
2 (2.5%)
Jak :falco:
11 (13.6%)
Reptile :sheik:
5 (6.2%)
Spyro :ivysaur:
16 (19.8%)
Delta :samus:
2 (2.5%)
Seargent Johnson :snake:
5 (6.2%)
Genesis :marth:
7 (8.6%)
Desmond Miles :sheik:
4 (4.9%)
Haytham Kenway :ike:
7 (8.6%)
Filler: i don't know any of those characters  :patrick:
22 (27.2%)

Total Members Voted: 81


porting the model for goku over pit is done
releasing soon if i got permission :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 04, 2012, 05:41:40 PM

porting the model for goku over pit is done
releasing soon if i got permission :D

Jeeze that was quick. :o Sure thing just collab me :P

looks epic man.  :af:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


done:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24994
now i wanted to do Adult SSj4 Gotenks texture  :af2:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Wow Shadow Snake, love the Gogeta Model :P

I'm still hyped about Piccollo though :)

I want some Vergil in mah Brawl!
Marth needs some good imports :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


piccolo cuz i have saved green slot just for him since then you said you started on his vertex
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Voted Master Chief... we need an import of him :srs:

Which Halo game will the model be from?

You guys should know who I'm hoping for...

But for second place, I'd be Master Chief.

Anyways, I'm excited for your next projects.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on February 04, 2012, 06:49:32 PM
You guys should know who I'm hoping for...
Seeing you follow ramon and his ToS imports, I wouldn't be surpised :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Mariodk on February 04, 2012, 05:59:20 PM
done:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24994
now i wanted to do Adult SSj4 Gotenks texture  :af2:

That would be an epic texture mah boi. shame gotenks wasnt in dbgt.

Quote from: Master Phoenix on February 04, 2012, 06:08:15 PM
Wow Shadow Snake, love the Gogeta Model :P

I'm still hyped about Piccollo though :)

Thanks, you will also be hyped to know Piccolo 95% done rig-wise, ItallianStallion will start texturing him tomorrow after i send it to him probably.  :kdance:

Quote from: Segtendo on February 04, 2012, 06:13:09 PM
I want some Vergil in mah Brawl!
Marth needs some good imports :srs:

I know right, Dante could use an import as well, but Vergil definitely needs one. You are correct sir Vergil would be on Marth.  :>.>:

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 04, 2012, 06:45:31 PM
Voted Master Chief... we need an import of him :srs:

Which Halo game will the model be from?

Halo 3, i which i could make his textures shine like armor but idk if its possible.  :-\ Either way we will have Master Chief in brawl.  :P

Quote from: Royal_Blade on February 04, 2012, 06:49:32 PM
You guys should know who I'm hoping for...

But for second place, I'd be Master Chief.

Anyways, I'm excited for your next projects.

To be honest Lloyd is one of my top ones to finish but hes going to be a lot of work. That work will be worth it though.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: Segtendo on February 04, 2012, 07:04:56 PM
Seeing you follow ramon and his ToS imports, I wouldn't be surpised :P
I've was hoping for Lloyd waaaay before Ramon was going to import Kratos.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Dat Gogeta!!! *__*
Awesome job, can't wait to try him out!
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Gogeta looks [censored]n great! I also can't wait to try him out in game myself.

Ah.. when will I have the time and desire to play Brawl again?

Anyway, how's 18 new rig coming along? Have you even started yet? lol.

About Vergil, I already started on the texture. I was doing it with DSX8, but that's I guess a drop/postponed project he got, and he usually starts a lot of things, before finishing, so who knows when he'll get around doing Vergil again. Just sayin, if you're interested in my work when it comes down to that part.

About Piccolo, you have not send me the files yet sir.

Quote from: Puccio on February 04, 2012, 08:47:40 PM
Dat Gogeta!!! *__*
Awesome job, can't wait to try him out!

thanks bro, i recommend Mewtwo2000's update to him. the shaders look good on him now because his normals are flipped the correct way.

Piccolo wont have nulled normals, because its sexier without them :)

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 05, 2012, 07:45:27 AM
Gogeta looks [censored]n great! I also can't wait to try him out in game myself.

Ah.. when will I have the time and desire to play Brawl again?

Anyway, how's 18 new rig coming along? Have you even started yet? lol.

About Vergil, I already started on the texture. I was doing it with DSX8, but that's I guess a drop/postponed project he got, and he usually starts a lot of things, before finishing, so who knows when he'll get around doing Vergil again. Just sayin, if you're interested in my work when it comes down to that part.

About Piccolo, you have not send me the files yet sir.

Glad you like Gogeta bro, i will send you Piccolo now he is DONE. has perfect metal, perfect shader, and a really good rig.

I havent finished the caped/hat version yet, but i probably will tomorrow.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Sorry about double post but yeah, new site. We were sick of blogger so we moved to wordpress.

hope everyone likes the new look.

http://infinitesmashteam.wordpress.com/
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.