ShadowSnake's Imports: back with 3 previews of WIPs

Started by ShadowSnake, October 27, 2011, 10:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I have no idea what to import next...

Marcus Fenix :snake:
2 (2.5%)
Jak :falco:
11 (13.6%)
Reptile :sheik:
5 (6.2%)
Spyro :ivysaur:
16 (19.8%)
Delta :samus:
2 (2.5%)
Seargent Johnson :snake:
5 (6.2%)
Genesis :marth:
7 (8.6%)
Desmond Miles :sheik:
4 (4.9%)
Haytham Kenway :ike:
7 (8.6%)
Filler: i don't know any of those characters  :patrick:
22 (27.2%)

Total Members Voted: 81

The new site looks nice!

It'll take a bit of time to get used to, but it does look overall better than the older one.


Unless my eyes are deceiving me... Otherwise... I dunno...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

:P

I can't wait for Piccolo, I hope somebody does animations for him though.

Quote from: Royal_Blade on February 07, 2012, 06:47:05 AM
The new site looks nice!

It'll take a bit of time to get used to, but it does look overall better than the older one.


Unless my eyes are deceiving me... Otherwise... I dunno...

Glad you like it Royal_Blade, you'd also be pleased to know while i have been waiting for Piccolo's texture i have been working on Lloyd v2. :P

Quote from: Master Phoenix on February 07, 2012, 11:55:22 AM
:P

I can't wait for Piccolo, I hope somebody does animations for him though.

I believe mariodk was going to make a moveset for him.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 07, 2012, 02:53:31 PMI believe mariodk was going to make a moveset for him.
ónly maybe i will do
but possible i do his N-B (special beam canon) and his wait1/a taunt(something he does while Gotenks vs. buu fight :D)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Gogeta looks F'in sick Shad :happy:

I will try this out when i get the chance, and I'll be checking the new blog as well :D

@ SP147

Glad you like it man and good to see you, its been a while. ;D

@ Mariodk

That alone would epic sir. :>.>:

@ Everyone

I havent got a reply from Stallion yet, so im guessing hes busy or something. While i have been waiting i made this in about 20 minutes.

343 Guilty Spark [Halo: Combat Evolved]



goes over Jigglypuff/Wisp

Perfect shader
Perfect metal
Perfect rig
has final smash eye
no lag
no texture issues

not to brag but, all of that is true.  r)

I made this so Wisp would have some better stuff, he works well with Wisp's moveset.

I might make a ROB version some day if i get enough people who want it, but its doubtful since this is kinda an obscure Halo character that no one cares about.  :P I didnt make a ROB version since i have sephy over ROB.



Download:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25065

@ people who dont care about the above import

Lloyd and SSJ Twinkie are being worked on a lot now, expect previews soonish at least on IST teasers page.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


haha

"final smash eye"
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Honestly, I would love it if you could do a Captain Jack Sparrow import, I know there is already one in the vault, but it isn't really that great IMO.

I would love it if you considered doing Jack Sparrow.

Quote from: Whiterun Guard on February 08, 2012, 10:35:45 PM
haha

"final smash eye"

you saw what i did there...  :>.>:

Quote from: Master Phoenix on February 08, 2012, 10:39:14 PM
Honestly, I would love it if you could do a Captain Jack Sparrow import, I know there is already one in the vault, but it isn't really that great IMO.

I would love it if you considered doing Jack Sparrow.

I would import CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow in a heartbeat if i could figure out how to remap his textures in 3ds max. I have been wanting him in brawl for a long time. i think DemonBoy knows how to, i should ask him.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Sorry for double post, but im sure you all want to see some more Twinkiage. :srs:

http://infinitesmashteam.wordpress.com/previews/

it took me a long time to get the boots right, after all i started with a cylinder. D:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Guess which option I voted for...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Anywho, Those previews look nice! I'm excited for Ezio! He's gonna be sweet!

Also, Ninka's link in your downloads page on IST goes to Nanobuds for some reason, you should fix that.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

voted for vegito so he can we finnaly can get him for goku over pit (if shadowsnake send me the .max of him so i can make SSJ mode model for him)
cuz i dont port/use model imports for my movesets if they dont have fingers rigged (if there is finger bones)
so i hope v2 vegito will have it
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later