ShadowSnake's Imports: back with 3 previews of WIPs

Started by ShadowSnake, October 27, 2011, 10:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I have no idea what to import next...

Marcus Fenix :snake:
2 (2.5%)
Jak :falco:
11 (13.6%)
Reptile :sheik:
5 (6.2%)
Spyro :ivysaur:
16 (19.8%)
Delta :samus:
2 (2.5%)
Seargent Johnson :snake:
5 (6.2%)
Genesis :marth:
7 (8.6%)
Desmond Miles :sheik:
4 (4.9%)
Haytham Kenway :ike:
7 (8.6%)
Filler: i don't know any of those characters  :patrick:
22 (27.2%)

Total Members Voted: 81


Quote from: Victory Badguy on February 10, 2012, 05:01:32 PM
Lloyd needs an update badly.

Darn you, DBZ fanboys. >:(

I dont care if Vegito v2 wins, Lloyd v2 and SSJ Twinkie are what interest me now.

The polls only decide about half of it, i normally make the runner up. :P i put them there to see whats wanted mostly.

Though Vegito v2 would be an easy update, i will probably make him after Lloyd v2 and SSJ Twinkie are done,
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 10, 2012, 05:24:12 PM
I dont care if Vegito v2 wins, Lloyd v2 and SSJ Twinkie are what interest me now.

The polls only decide about half of it, i normally make the runner up. :P i put them there to see whats wanted mostly.

Though Vegito v2 would be an easy update, i will probably make him after Lloyd v2 and SSJ Twinkie are done,
like  the idea of finishing all three :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on February 10, 2012, 05:01:32 PM
Lloyd needs an update badly.

Darn you, DBZ fanboys. >:(
Yeah those darn DBZ fanboys for they did not say hi to ShadowSnake. >:(

hai ShadowSnake :af:
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Carnage on February 10, 2012, 05:25:01 PM
like  the idea of finishing all three :P

hmm.. i guess those were the three poll winners, i didnt even realize that. XD

Quote from: Sorceress on February 10, 2012, 05:55:59 PM
Yeah those darn DBZ fanboys for they did not say hi to ShadowSnake. >:(

hai ShadowSnake :af:

Hai Sorceress :af:

@ Everyone

i got the boots completely done on a certain twinkie of a super saiyan variety. I will finish him once the poll decides what he will wear.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Quote from: jokekid on February 10, 2012, 06:03:00 PM
lol, are you ignoring me?
ive sent u a PM...

sorry bro, i havent looked at my pms in a few days. lemme check it.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


February 10, 2012, 06:13:31 PM #277 Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 06:16:47 PM by Royal_Blade
If it's a super saiyan twinkie, then why not give him saiyan armor?

EDIT:

Are you modifying Lloyd's texture from the previous version? (Just out of curiosity.)
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on February 10, 2012, 06:13:31 PM
If it's a super saiyan twinkie, then why not give him saiyan armor?

EDIT:

Are you modifying Lloyd's texture from the previous version? (Just out of curiosity.)

Looks like saiyan armor is the most voted for so far, i will probably do that then. Which ever outfit has the most votes by 10:00 PM central time tonight will be the one.

Also Royal_Blade, im sure you will be happy to know Lloyd v2 is almost done rig-wise. :P Just got to rig the arms.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


 :happy:

*Happy!**Happy!**Happy!**

That haz brought my hopes up! (More than before)
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

goku's gi makes more sense, since u used goku's ssj hair... xD
but anything would be cool

Hey everyone, its been awhile. :P

Lloyd is almost done, hes at 99% completion



IMPORTANT: its not in the preview, but i managed to make his cape thing be visible on both sides, which was a huge irk of mine from v1

Whats new on v2?

- new rig, so much smoother and cleaner than v1, best rig of mine yet possibly
- facial expressions, blinkhalf, ouch, blink, anger, talk.
- final smash eyes
- perfect metal
- new swords (flamberge and vorpal)
- swords go in out
- beast replaces the shield
- no more holes, there were some on the waste and boots in v1
- scarf shows on both sides

so yeah, v1 is laughable at now.  :af2:

he will still have nulled shaders because i tried numerous times to edit the normals in max but it doesnt work out right. Doesnt matter because in TOS there really is no shading, so it fits lloyd well.

so yeah theres that, hope all you TOS fans like it, i made it for you.  :)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Dude... That is amazing!

I honestly cannot wait for him!!

What's the 1% that's left?

I'm quite satisfied with how well he looks! I am in love you Lloyd and you SS. Fantastic Job!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on February 25, 2012, 04:20:13 AM
Dude... That is amazing!

I honestly cannot wait for him!!

What's the 1% that's left?

I'm quite satisfied with how well he looks! I am in love you Lloyd and you SS. Fantastic Job!

Glad you like it RB! it was a hassle, but well worth it.

The last 1% is testing him, taking pictures, packaging the files, adding Stallion's HD texture from v1 as part of the package, adding the brawl style textures from Lloyd over wolf as part of the package, and fixing anything if needed.

a pretty big 1%, but meh... He will be released probably tomorrow, but possibly tonight if everything goes well.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


This really urges me to start on the Lloyd PSA once it gets released... Kratos moves aren't as interesting as Lloyds...

Anyways, good luck!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread