ShadowSnake's Imports: back with 3 previews of WIPs

Started by ShadowSnake, October 27, 2011, 10:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I have no idea what to import next...

Marcus Fenix :snake:
2 (2.5%)
Jak :falco:
11 (13.6%)
Reptile :sheik:
5 (6.2%)
Spyro :ivysaur:
16 (19.8%)
Delta :samus:
2 (2.5%)
Seargent Johnson :snake:
5 (6.2%)
Genesis :marth:
7 (8.6%)
Desmond Miles :sheik:
4 (4.9%)
Haytham Kenway :ike:
7 (8.6%)
Filler: i don't know any of those characters  :patrick:
22 (27.2%)

Total Members Voted: 81

Quote from: Royal_Blade on March 23, 2012, 07:40:47 PM
@Ninja Above Me: Is that who I think it is?!
Yep. He's been back for a few days.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Oh, well this week I've was extremely busy so I haven't noticed.

And ShadowSnake, could you include a .pcs for Lloyd? The .pac for me is for subspace and .pcs if for multiplayer. Thanks.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Abbi on March 23, 2012, 07:07:52 PM
Please , please do him over Snake and not Link ... :-X

Snake was my 1st choice for Frank West.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on March 23, 2012, 07:09:47 PM
Slippy Motha[censored]ing Toad would look good over Ness, I think. Maybe give him a wrench for a bat or something.

if the proportions fit, he will be on Ness probably.

Quote from: Beyond on March 23, 2012, 07:28:35 PM
Slippy.

[censored].

Toad.

:srs:


That is all.

Oh hey Beyond long time no see.

Quote from: Royal_Blade on March 23, 2012, 07:40:47 PM
What Gamma said for Slippy. Because it makes sense. (Or on Falco because of Snake's Codec for Falco)


And I'm late for realizing Lloyd, great job!

Like what jokekid said about the swords.
If you want the Material Blades from Symphonia, either get them from models resource.

ShadowSnake, could you ask RamonM64 for the Eternal Sword model he used with Kratos? Then rig it over Pit's Bow Article for me? (send it via PM?)

@Ninja Above Me: Is that who I think it is?!

if i remember to
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Slippy is winning!

Who is he gonna be over by the way?


Peppy Hare on Fox and Crash should be on Luigi. I say Crash on Luigi because the Luigi Cyclone closely resembles Crash's spin kick, except for the fact Luigi uses his fists and Crash uses his feet. If only you were using classic Crash Bandicoot...

i voted bulborb it be funny to be him and i also think he should go on yoshi it'd fit better just like the cataquak
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

March 25, 2012, 05:25:01 AM #308 Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 05:34:09 AM by ShadowSnake
Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 24, 2012, 05:04:16 PM
Slippy is winning!

Who is he gonna be over by the way?

Slippy will be over Ness sir.

Here is a preview of that Mothaf*ckin Toad.



Hes fully T-posed now and i have began rigging him. I will give him a wrench over his baseball bat.

The last place loser will be made after Slips & then probably Frank West after that.

Quote from: Giga Man on March 25, 2012, 12:51:34 AM
Peppy Hare on Fox and Crash should be on Luigi. I say Crash on Luigi because the Luigi Cyclone closely resembles Crash's spin kick, except for the fact Luigi uses his fists and Crash uses his feet. If only you were using classic Crash Bandicoot...

Thats actually what i was planning to do, Crash fits Luigi's proportions the best. Plus i want Peppy with a gun, hed be badass.

Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on March 25, 2012, 01:51:42 AM
i voted bulborb it be funny to be him and i also think he should go on yoshi it'd fit better just like the cataquak

If the proportions fit better i will consider putting him on Yoshi.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 25, 2012, 05:25:01 AM
Slippy will be over Ness
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I will give him a wrench over his baseball bat.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

. . . What are these updates for Lloyd? Hopefully a better Flamberge and Vorpal Blade.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velly Z. Draufgänger on March 25, 2012, 06:08:15 AM
. . . What are these updates for Lloyd? Hopefully a better Flamberge and Vorpal Blade.

Pretty much whatever everyone is [censored]ing about. >_> pcs files and better models/textures of Flamberge and Vorpal.

EDIT: these would be the new swords...

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


I just realized that his swords don't rotate...

Also, when his swords are out, his sheaths still have their blades in them. But in the Beast shield picture, he has no blades and his sheaths are empty. Maybe switching them? (Because I'd make more sense.)

Whether or not you're in the mood to fix these, the should be done in the future.

And the swords don't really bother me that much, but the .pcs is kinda necessary...

EDIT?: But it's kinda obvious that people prefer the actual swords rather than some temporarily made ones...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 25, 2012, 05:25:01 AM

If the proportions fit better i will consider putting him on Yoshi.
ok and yay slippy
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.