ShadowSnake's Imports: back with 3 previews of WIPs

Started by ShadowSnake, October 27, 2011, 10:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I have no idea what to import next...

Marcus Fenix :snake:
2 (2.5%)
Jak :falco:
11 (13.6%)
Reptile :sheik:
5 (6.2%)
Spyro :ivysaur:
16 (19.8%)
Delta :samus:
2 (2.5%)
Seargent Johnson :snake:
5 (6.2%)
Genesis :marth:
7 (8.6%)
Desmond Miles :sheik:
4 (4.9%)
Haytham Kenway :ike:
7 (8.6%)
Filler: i don't know any of those characters  :patrick:
22 (27.2%)

Total Members Voted: 81

Slippy Motherfuggin' Toad.

Can't wait for him. :af2:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


People, i worked on Lloyd for over a f*cking month... Cant the updates wait for at least a little bit? Its such a PITA to update something i worked that long on. I really want to rig something else.

Anyways...

Slippy is almost done already, easiest rig ever (besides Guilty Spark and Candy Vegito)



I still need to give him expressions, metal, and a wrench. plus fix up the legs and shoulders. The fingers mesh sucks, but i will still try to rig it with what i have. his bones tilt very cleanly, get excited for this Mothaf*cking Toad.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Why not replace his hands with a Brawl character's hands and retexture them? I've seen how bad their hands are in Assault, so I figured that would be an ok work-around. Just a thought.

Too bad you can't give him expressions though, since he's on Ness. /:

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on March 25, 2012, 09:28:50 PM
Why not replace his hands with a Brawl character's hands and retexture them? I've seen how bad their hands are in Assault, so I figured that would be an ok work-around. Just a thought.

Too bad you can't give him expressions though, since he's on Ness. /:

it might be possible if if make his eyes a separate polygon, and name his textures for the eyes accordingly.

i was thinking about what you said about the hands, so i will try to do that.

he should be done by tonight, released tomorrow probably. if all goes well.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


March 25, 2012, 10:08:00 PM #319 Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 10:13:21 PM by Royal_Blade
And I'm not in any hurry for Updates, the current version is perfectly fine to work with. So don't worry about that.

Oh, I've also already made CSP's and Recolors that'll go with the new rig. I'll show a preview soon. But it'll be... interesting...

EDIT:
It's quite large...

But it shows off the CSP and all of the recolors...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

March 25, 2012, 10:53:58 PM #320 Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 10:55:18 PM by ShadowSnake
Quote from: Royal_Blade on March 25, 2012, 10:08:00 PM
And I'm not in any hurry for Updates, the current version is perfectly fine to work with. So don't worry about that.

Oh, I've also already made CSP's and Recolors that'll go with the new rig. I'll show a preview soon. But it'll be... interesting...

EDIT:
It's quite large...

But it shows off the CSP and all of the recolors...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That is epic sir.  :>.>:

i figured for psa use, the swords should be controlled by RhaveN and LhaveN. so i will get to that maybe tonight if i finish Slippy.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


I will be glad to Re-texture the Material Blades for you.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

March 26, 2012, 01:07:34 AM #322 Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 01:17:58 AM by ShadowSnake
Quote from: Velly Z. Draufgänger on March 25, 2012, 11:19:42 PM
I will be glad to Re-texture the Material Blades for you.

i will send them to you, i could do it but hell you can save me the time if you did, plus seeing your metal sonic texture im sure it'll be good.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 26, 2012, 01:20:27 AM
Needs sexy texture.

I agree

I wonder who would be willing to HD-ify dat mothaf*ckin Toad...  r)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Is there by any chance your still interested in my request of Indiana Jones
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 26, 2012, 01:27:05 AM
I agree

I wonder who would be willing to HD-ify dat mothaf*ckin Toad...  r)

No sir! I would but I already got Piccolo and a stage on my to do list. No more delaying. I'd love to see Star or Beyond give it a try though. ;)

By the way, do you still plan on rigging Android 18 for a second time now that you have gotten better? Because her texture is complete, ya know.

Quote from: SonicSpeed on March 26, 2012, 04:41:58 AM
Is there by any chance your still interested in my request of Indiana Jones

hell yes, i just need a model. i got the model of john marston from Red Dead Redemption which could serve as a good base model if i end up having to make my own to get Indy in brawl.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 26, 2012, 04:49:03 AM
No sir! I would but I already got Piccolo and a stage on my to do list. No more delaying. I'd love to see Star or Beyond give it a try though. ;)

By the way, do you still plan on rigging Android 18 for a second time now that you have gotten better? Because her texture is complete, ya know.

I cant friggin wait for that new stage, the recent stages released on the vault havent been very good, I cant wait to see Piccolo's texture either.  :kdance:

Star or Beyond would be a good substitute texturer then. I just hope they arent too busy to texture him.  :-\

And hell yes on re-rigging Android 18.  :>.>: My rigs are 50 times better than they were when i made her, so she will look a helluva lot better. Perhaps she will be remade after Slippy?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 26, 2012, 05:47:32 AM
hell yes, i just need a model. i got the model of john marston from Red Dead Redemption which could serve as a good base model if i end up having to make my own to get Indy in brawl.

I cant friggin wait for that new stage, the recent stages released on the vault havent been very good, I cant wait to see Piccolo's texture either.  :kdance:

Star or Beyond would be a good substitute texturer then. I just hope they arent too busy to texture him.  :-\

And hell yes on re-rigging Android 18.  :>.>: My rigs are 50 times better than they were when i made her, so she will look a helluva lot better. Perhaps she will be remade after Slippy?
Will lucky for you I found a  model of Indy herehttp://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/227/7/7/indiana_jones_model_sheet_by_danaarena-d46n5qx.jpg
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

Quote from: SonicSpeed on March 26, 2012, 05:56:28 AM
Will lucky for you I found a  model of Indy herehttp://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/227/7/7/indiana_jones_model_sheet_by_danaarena-d46n5qx.jpg

ummm thats a jpeg image of a model sheet which used to make models from scratch, not a model.

@ everyone

so... i accidentally messed up slippy's bones/model and lost all my progress. :srs: FML

im not sure if i want to start over, i might make the runner up instead...
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.