ShadowSnake's Imports: back with 3 previews of WIPs

Started by ShadowSnake, October 27, 2011, 10:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I have no idea what to import next...

Marcus Fenix :snake:
2 (2.5%)
Jak :falco:
11 (13.6%)
Reptile :sheik:
5 (6.2%)
Spyro :ivysaur:
16 (19.8%)
Delta :samus:
2 (2.5%)
Seargent Johnson :snake:
5 (6.2%)
Genesis :marth:
7 (8.6%)
Desmond Miles :sheik:
4 (4.9%)
Haytham Kenway :ike:
7 (8.6%)
Filler: i don't know any of those characters  :patrick:
22 (27.2%)

Total Members Voted: 81

[spoiler]

Inb4Ineedanewpairofunderwear. :af:

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 26, 2012, 06:04:01 PM
im not sure if i want to start over, i might make the runner up instead...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 26, 2012, 06:04:01 PM
ummm thats a jpeg image of a model sheet which used to make models from scratch, not a model.
Will how bout this a Indiana jones is model here on this site http://jk2files.jediknight.net/index.php

personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

Quote from: Velly Z. Draufgänger on March 26, 2012, 06:08:34 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


At least he was easy, he took me less than an hour. since i remember how i rigged him he shouldnt take long, i think i will remake him.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 26, 2012, 06:32:21 PM
At least he was easy, he took me less than an hour. since i remember how i rigged him he shouldnt take long, i think i will remake him.


Yaaaaaay. =D


While I'm glad ShadowSnake said something. I find it hilarious how it just doesn't exist for anyone else. XD

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: SonicSpeed on March 26, 2012, 06:21:12 PM
Will how bout this a Indiana jones is model here on this site http://jk2files.jediknight.net/index.php



Those are good models but they are pk3 files which are some kind of game mod file, i searched for a converter and no luck. :(

if all fails i could make a model of him.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on March 26, 2012, 06:34:45 PM
Yaaaaaay. =D

Glad your pleased. :P

lets just hope i can fix those hands.

Quote from: jokekid on March 26, 2012, 06:35:54 PM
please remake him!

i will. :P

Quote from: Velly Z. Draufgänger on March 26, 2012, 06:39:23 PM
While I'm glad ShadowSnake said something. I find it hilarious how it just doesn't exist for anyone else. XD

i will get people to see it for you.

CHECK OUT VELENS WIP NEW FLAMBERGE TEXTURE AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


March 26, 2012, 09:01:33 PM #338 Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 09:53:20 PM by Velly Z. Draufgänger
Well. Crap.

Flamberge's blad is turning out to be harder to texture than expected. I'm gonna pop the sucker into 3DSMAX and grab it's UV Template to make things easier.

EDIT ICHI: Just did so. Jeeze. No wonder it wasn't coming out well. O_o;

Back to work then!

EDIT NI: Okay, after using the UV Template I got of 3DSMAX, I don't think the blade's quality as be improved all that much. So I'll start off making it a block color and try edit from there.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velly Z. Draufgänger on March 26, 2012, 09:01:33 PM
Well. Crap.

Flamberge's blad is turning out to be harder to texture than expected. I'm gonna pop the sucker into 3DSMAX and grab it's UV Template to make things easier.

EDIT ICHI: Just did so. Jeeze. No wonder it wasn't coming out well. O_o;

Back to work then!

EDIT NI: Okay, after using the UV Template I got of 3DSMAX, I don't think the blade's quality as be improved all that much. So I'll start off making it a block color and try edit from there.
try editting the UVs, might help to remap them completeley to a planar base

Quote from: jokekid on March 26, 2012, 10:55:03 PMtry editting the UVs, might help to remap them completeley to a planar base

Uh....I dunno how to edit UVs all that well...

The other problem is that I would have to rig the new plane, and the plane would be flat. Swords are not flat, so I want to avoid that.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

no, i mean map the UVs to a plane.

that way both sides are atomatically mirrored (as they are and should/must be) and it will make a perfect UV map, since its a sword, so it doesnt have much depth

Quote from: jokekid on March 26, 2012, 11:32:03 PMno, i mean map the UVs to a plane. that way both sides are atomatically mirrored (as they are and should/must be) and it will make a perfect UV map, since its a sword, so it doesnt have much depth

That's exactly what I'm talking about.

Either that, or I'm not understanding what you mean at all.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


dat sword texture.... so sexy as always Velen.


Aaaalllttaaaiiirrrrr noooowwww >:O