ShadowSnake's Imports: back with 3 previews of WIPs

Started by ShadowSnake, October 27, 2011, 10:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I have no idea what to import next...

Marcus Fenix :snake:
2 (2.5%)
Jak :falco:
11 (13.6%)
Reptile :sheik:
5 (6.2%)
Spyro :ivysaur:
16 (19.8%)
Delta :samus:
2 (2.5%)
Seargent Johnson :snake:
5 (6.2%)
Genesis :marth:
7 (8.6%)
Desmond Miles :sheik:
4 (4.9%)
Haytham Kenway :ike:
7 (8.6%)
Filler: i don't know any of those characters  :patrick:
22 (27.2%)

Total Members Voted: 81

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 07, 2012, 02:33:33 AM
<3

lol

@ post

Tested in-game...

no freeze
no lag
textures arent ridiculuosly resized
most of the model isnt optimized down

:srs: yes.

just need to finish touching up the rig and i can released him.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



You should edit the normals around the eyes instead of texture editing. That'll look awesome

i hope DBZ styled Yoshi is soon done xD
also remember to colab. me on him since i made the rig on his cape version
i had to redo almost the half of the rig: head/neck/shoulders/bust on the model then i made caped version of yours rig of piccolo rig
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on August 07, 2012, 12:15:15 PM
You still making a version that has the shadow around his eyes?

Yes already did.



added a poll to see if you guys were ok with this version if i dont get the sword to work.



i think he looks pretty good IMO, hardest rig ive ever done, thats for sure.

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 07, 2012, 02:18:41 PM
You should edit the normals around the eyes instead of texture editing. That'll look awesome

i tried that several times, but the normals didnt render that pretty in brawlbox no matter how good they looked in max, so i just textured it. looks good though.

Quote from: Mariodk on August 09, 2012, 01:13:44 PM
i hope DBZ styled Yoshi is soon done xD
also remember to colab. me on him since i made the rig on his cape version
i had to redo almost the half of the rig: head/neck/shoulders/bust on the model then i made caped version of yours rig of piccolo rig

Yeah i will collab you and gbc for rig fixes and the cape/hat version.
im still waiting for stallion on the cape texture, we ended up removing piccolo's cape and adding ganon's cape so the rig will be perfect.

@ thread

The sooner i get votes, the sooner i can finish altair and start another project...
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 09, 2012, 04:30:35 PM
we ended up removing piccolo's cape and adding ganon's cape so the rig will be perfect.
i was also thinking to do that cuz the cape was impossible to be good but i dont got a ganondorf .max
anyway then you is done can you send the .max of both piccolos? (cuz i wanted to make something fun)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I will not be releasing Piccolo anymore.

Reason why:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 10, 2012, 04:03:03 AM
I will not be releasing Piccolo anymore.

Reason why:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Your [censored]ing hilarious.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 10, 2012, 04:03:03 AM
I will not be releasing Piccolo anymore.

Reason why:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

it looks so much better than you were working on
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 10, 2012, 05:06:03 AM
it looks so much better than you were working on

I know. I might as well quit Brawl hacking all together.


August 11, 2012, 04:29:21 AM #807 Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 04:33:42 AM by ShadowSnake
Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 10, 2012, 06:26:44 PM
I know. I might as well quit Brawl hacking all together.

ikr, there goes our work on our longest collab ever. r) we should just release Piccolo just in case people dont see that amazing other Piccolo.

@ Post

ive tried and tried to lower sword version Altair's filesize but it wont let me do it. Until the Tri-Stripper is finally out, you guys will have to just use hidden blade Altair, im releasing him tomorrow before i go to work, get excited...   :>.>:

I also recently obtained some very rare model rips thanks to a buddy of mine, so i have a colorful list of stuff i might import next. Starting a new import tomorrow.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 11, 2012, 04:29:21 AM
ikr, there goes our work on our longest collab ever. r) we should just release Piccolo just in case people dont see that amazing other Piccolo.

@ Post

ive tried and tried to lower sword version Altair's filesize but it wont let me do it. Until the Tri-Stripper is finally out, you guys will have to just use hidden blade Altair, im releasing him tomorrow before i go to work, get excited...   :>.>:

I also recently obtained some very rare model rips thanks to a buddy of mine, so i have a colorful list of stuff i might import next. Starting a new import tomorrow.
how about vertexing a brawl sword...

Quote from: jokekid on August 11, 2012, 10:01:04 AM
how about vertexing a brawl sword...

[censored] no, i am right at link's filesize and ive wasted too many hours trying to give him a sword. just wait for the tri-stripper.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.