Digitaru Wurld-o: Super ethical funtime

Started by Alex Climax, October 28, 2011, 10:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote"Digital World Imports": Tifa Released
Holy carp - Tifa's from the digital world XP
Looks nice <.<

Quote from: Vamayro on April 12, 2012, 12:11:52 PM
Holy carp - Tifa's from the digital world XP
Looks nice <.<
Well, not really.
The humans I make are actually kidnap- I mean.. were invited for some dinner. =o

And thank ya very much!

Edit:
This one's for Jigglez.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

will you ever do the first digimons ultimate evolutions? like weregaruromon  metalgreymon and the others?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on April 13, 2012, 08:05:43 AM
will you ever do the first digimons ultimate evolutions? like weregaruromon  metalgreymon and the others?
There's a metal greymon - Given it's not an import. (over charizard)
Though it was made awhile ago, and Idk if it was on megaupload when it was shutdown. Or if the creator was around to give it a new link.
An import would look alot better of course -

I wonder who weregarurumon could be over?

Quote from: Vamayro on April 13, 2012, 02:00:00 PM
I wonder who weregarurumon could be over?
My suggestions:

Wolf: because of the slashing moves and feral-ness.
Snake: Boneset and melee moves.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Carnage on April 13, 2012, 08:05:43 AM
will you ever do the first digimons ultimate evolutions? like weregaruromon  metalgreymon and the others?
Once I finish VeeVee, I'll see what I can do with those.


As for who WereGarurumon'll be replacing... It's either Wolf or snake like Royal said. =o

Tifa looks really good. I haven't DL'd her yet. I'm just hoping she plays nice with the PSA I'm doing.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on April 13, 2012, 11:11:10 PM
Tifa looks really good. I haven't DL'd her yet. I'm just hoping she plays nice with the PSA I'm doing.
It should if not, it should at least be acceptable. =v

And thank ya very much.

Yeaaahhh mor kingdom hearts/final fantasy characters! nice job bro. whos next?

April 19, 2012, 03:31:50 AM #369 Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 03:48:48 AM by Lucifer-Shout
Quote from: Roxasice42 on April 18, 2012, 11:08:09 PM
Yeaaahhh mor kingdom hearts/final fantasy characters! nice job bro. whos next?
At the moment I've just been working on this guy for the past few days.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And also, thank ya. =o

no problem. also looks nice....(as always)

Quote from: Lucifer-Shout on April 19, 2012, 03:31:50 AM
At the moment I've just been working on this guy for the past few days.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And also, thank ya. =o

Holy Spit! It's Shoutmon!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

April 21, 2012, 03:22:21 PM #372 Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 03:23:17 PM by Flammie
Quote from: Roxasice42 on April 19, 2012, 04:56:17 AM
no problem. also looks nice....(as always)
Thank ya. xD
Quote from: Velen on April 19, 2012, 05:02:58 AM
Holy Spit! It's Shoutmon!
You bet, really loving the way the head came out. =o

Edit:

Had to start the head over five times cause I wasn't liking the ways that it came out before. xD

So I just decided to make the headphones and texture em.


April 22, 2012, 09:43:07 AM #374 Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 04:04:09 PM by Lucifer-Shout
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Roxasice42 on April 21, 2012, 08:03:38 PM
Nice :3
Thanks much!