Digitaru Wurld-o: Super ethical funtime

Started by Alex Climax, October 28, 2011, 10:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Velly Z. Draufgänger on March 24, 2012, 02:39:28 PM
My lord, the textures look pretty bad...

THEY NEED SOME TLC!
Yeap, not my fault though.

as a texture by me would look far worse than what's being presented here. Lol

Quote from: Gumdra Lucifer on March 24, 2012, 02:41:46 PM
Yeap, not my fault though.

as a texture by me would look far worse than what's being presented here. Lol

I didn't blame you though. : <

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velly Z. Draufgänger on March 24, 2012, 02:43:22 PM
I didn't blame you though. : <
Wha? I didn't say you were blamin me. xD

I was just sayin that it wasn't my fault.

Quote from: Gumdra Lucifer on March 24, 2012, 02:32:26 PM
Well, the texture's size is already 512x512.

I mean, I assume this is what ya mean. =v
Ah, i see. I guess it just needs better a better UV map then *shrugs*

Quote from: TommoPuppy on March 25, 2012, 11:43:41 AM
Ah, i see. I guess it just needs better a better UV map then *shrugs*
Nope, just needs a crisper texture.

I've actually made one myself.... but, I stopped workin on it.

Are you back in action then sir?

If so, should we still expect Angemon, Angewomon, and Weregarurumon?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 27, 2012, 03:57:57 AM
Are you back in action then sir?

If so, should we still expect Angemon, Angewomon, and Weregarurumon?

Poor guy is low on motivation right now...-but suggesting those may not be a bad idea.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velly Z. Draufgänger on March 27, 2012, 04:06:44 AM
Poor guy is low on motivation right now...-but suggesting those may not be a bad idea.

I told him already that I would do textures for some of them, and what we were talking about on ShadowSnakes thread, maybe you could do some textures for some of his imports as well?

*Motivates Vee*

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 27, 2012, 04:08:25 AM
I told him already that I would do textures for some of them, and what we were talking about on ShadowSnakes thread, maybe you could do some textures for some of his imports as well?

*Motivates Vee*

I most certainly could. I have Veemon on me right now, but aside from texture shading and making the details look more "natural" He doesn't need all that much. Flamedramon's new texture is almost finished, but he's partly the reason Vee is so demotivated right now, so I'm putting him on hold for now.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Oh crap, i should really check my threads more often. DX

But to answer your question Stallion, yes, ya'll should be expecting them.
Gotta see when my brain feels like workin properly for me to do so though. xD

Post Merge: March 29, 2012, 02:24:36 AM

I haz prevew.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

For some reason, Angemon's lengthiness seems to fit Captain Falcon more than Pit. Or even Marth/Ike. (Due to the weapons)

And Falcon Punch = Fist of Fate?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on March 29, 2012, 03:12:40 AM
For some reason, Angemon's lengthiness seems to fit Captain Falcon more than Pit. Or even Marth/Ike. (Due to the weapons)

And Falcon Punch = Hand of Fate?

Fixed.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Royal_Blade on March 29, 2012, 03:12:40 AM
For some reason, Angemon's lengthiness seems to fit Captain Falcon more than Pit. Or even Marth/Ike. (Due to the weapons)

And Falcon Punch = Fist of Fate?
Well, although that is pretty true, he was requested over Pit.
Just stickin with mah plans.

Quote from: Velly Z. Draufgänger on March 29, 2012, 03:13:29 AM
Fixed.

Right... Fist of Fate sounds better though...

Btw, did you ever find/get that Wargreymon model?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on March 29, 2012, 04:57:28 AM
Right... Fist of Fate sounds better though...

Btw, did you ever find/get that Wargreymon model?

Hand of Fate sounds better. Cause Drachma from Skies of Arcadia Legends had a special called Hand of Fate.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302