Digitaru Wurld-o: Super ethical funtime

Started by Alex Climax, October 28, 2011, 10:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: joke. on November 20, 2012, 05:01:18 PM
oh i see
Nvm. I got impatient. Lol



Edited the texture since it was blurry as all hell.
And I decided to just custom make the cape myself since the original looked flat.
Even has his Cannon barrel that I made too.

cant really see the head, but it looks a bt too cute for what i can see of it...

Omnimon has been released.
Pretty much was just an hour and a half rig.

Enjoy and all that rot.

ic u added a "morph ball", awesome dude, not everyone does that extra bit that makes it a decent samus mod xD

November 23, 2012, 01:10:11 AM #529 Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 08:01:13 AM by Gumdramon
Quote from: joke. on November 23, 2012, 12:59:57 AM
ic u added a "morph ball", awesome dude, not everyone does that extra bit that makes it a decent samus mod xD
Lol, thanks. I'm glad you likey.


Been working on this for my buddy Jigglez.

And I'll also be working on Wargreymon since I was requested by another PSAer to make him.



Quote from: Gumdramon on November 23, 2012, 01:10:11 AM
Lol, thanks. I'm glad you likey.


Been working on this for my buddy Jigglez.

And I'll also be working on Wargreymon since I was requested by another PSAer to make him.
You know that i already made wargreymon?

Quote from: Mastaklo on November 25, 2012, 01:34:08 AM
You know that i already made wargreymon?
Yea I know, as well as the person who wanted me to make him.
But he said he would prefer me to rig him on Ganon.


Woah... people actually still read this thing?

Quote from: SplitPersonalities on November 26, 2012, 08:55:22 PM
I can't wat for the new Veemon.
I still think he deserves a PSA. >.>

Well... It's funny you say that.
Because it's for a PSA.

KingJigglez wanted to make Veemon before, but I was just too new to the whole model thing to be able to get him a proper model.

But, since he still felt like makin him after so long. I decided I'd get him his rig finally.

Quote from: joke. on November 26, 2012, 08:59:57 PM
can we see this new model? :P
Surely.



Not that it matters but, I'll be custom making his sword and putting him over Ike. Thank you Vish for the Idea.

And to the people that voted:
5. Thanks you drunk bastards. I love ya xD
4. Danke
3. *Okay.jpeg*

1. You suck! >:U
That vote is actually me though. Lal

I wish to texture him and OMNOMNOMNOMNOM!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: SplitPersonalities on November 26, 2012, 10:59:42 PM
I couldn't help it, it was the beer man. Makes you do crazy things.
Lol
Quote from: Velen on November 27, 2012, 12:02:09 AM
I wish to texture him and OMNOMNOMNOMNOM!
I look forward to it.

Hey man. Just wanted to come here to thank you for the Digimon imports that I enjoy so much. You did a very good job on Angewomon, and that one over Ganondorf as well with the fangs, forgot his name obviously. Angemon is also good, but I feel like you have gotten better with your rigs, that maybe you could revamp him one day? Ex-Veemon is still on my Ganondorf slots. ;p

Thanks again!

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 27, 2012, 06:11:24 AM
Hey man. Just wanted to come here to thank you for the Digimon imports that I enjoy so much. You did a very good job on Angewomon, and that one over Ganondorf as well with the fangs, forgot his name obviously. Angemon is also good, but I feel like you have gotten better with your rigs, that maybe you could revamp him one day? Ex-Veemon is still on my Ganondorf slots. ;p

Thanks again!
Quite the surprise before I go to bed.
I was actually starting to get paranoid about my rigs being terrible. But It's a great relief to know someone sees my impovements. xD And no, thank you, for taking the time to give my rigs a chance!

And yeap, I plan to revamp all of my previous rigs, and since I understand a bit more about capes, wings and everything else of the like, it should be easier.