Digitaru Wurld-o: Super ethical funtime

Started by Alex Climax, October 28, 2011, 10:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

*Points at this thread.* UPDATE PEOPLE!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

yeah the double post doesnt bump the thread  but it looks preety cool i cant wait to see it ingame
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on December 09, 2012, 05:39:05 PM
yeah the double post doesnt bump the thread  but it looks preety cool i cant wait to see it ingame
I knew that for a while now. o-o
I just merge posts and delete the old one. Then post the old/new post back.

Quote from: Velen on December 09, 2012, 05:13:53 PM
*Points at this thread.* UPDATE PEOPLE!
Don't worry, people will view and comment of their own volition.

are you still doing omnimon for omni's psa?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on December 09, 2012, 07:14:28 PM
are you still doing omnimon for omni's psa?
Uh... I don't know.

Only other model request I got dealing with his PSA was Agumon.
I just haven't been able to get around to it due to being busy with other things.

I'll try to get him his Agumon by the end of the night though.

Quote from: Gumdramon on December 09, 2012, 08:17:08 PM

I'll try to get him his Agumon by the end of the night though.
This would be awesome so I could finish the entry, it's going to look so good ;D and I'm still planning on using Omnimon, I'm going to need a bone on the sword/blade so I can make it appear to "slide" out of Omnimon's Wargreymon head.  Thanks for all you've done so far man and I'm still working on the PSA I'll be updating the WIP Thread and my own thread on progress tonight.
-Omni

Sorry... I meant to work on Agumon. But..

I've just felt a bit out of it for the past few days..

Quote from: Gumdramon on December 10, 2012, 09:05:59 PM
Sorry... I meant to work on Agumon. But..

I've just felt a bit out of it for the past few days..

*Pats your back.* Go outside and take a walk man, get some fresh air. : )

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

December 12, 2012, 11:44:20 PM #563 Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 11:53:12 PM by Gumdramon
Quote from: Velen on December 10, 2012, 09:14:53 PM
*Pats your back.* Go outside and take a walk man, get some fresh air. : )
Thanks.

But my parents told me it's probably because I was eating like I used to. The feeling is getting better though. So I'll continue to work on Omnimon, Start Ogremon, then work on another possibly secret something.

New Post: December 12, 2012, 11:43:22 PM


Nomnom Omnimon Is finished finally!

Thankie for the body textures and Shine edits Velen!

Moving eyes. (Custom made the mats myself. Ike's was being douchy)
And expressions!

Instant download from me. :vyse:

Though it's going to bother me a little since he's backwards.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 13, 2012, 03:02:37 AM
Instant download from me. :vyse:

Though it's going to bother me a little since he's backwards.
Lol, Glad it's worth an instant download though. xD



:>.>: ...

:notimp: ...

:srs: ...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



That is all.. :srs:

Quote from: Kyouma on December 13, 2012, 05:17:16 AM
This made my day.
Quote from: パンドラのハート on December 13, 2012, 06:42:57 AM
:>.>: ...

:notimp: ...

:srs: ...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



That is all.. :srs:
Quote from: Velen on December 13, 2012, 05:24:18 AM
Glad we could be of service. :D
^Yea, what this Mon said!