Digitaru Wurld-o: Super ethical funtime

Started by Alex Climax, October 28, 2011, 10:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.




That's DK it's on, i can tell by the way he's standing and the Side Smash he's about to do :P


Quote from: パンドラのハート on December 16, 2012, 03:54:59 PM
That's DK it's on, i can tell by the way he's standing and the Side Smash he's about to do :P
What Pride said. xD

Though I can't rig his left thumb since DK's animations always make it look retarded on his win2

Can't you just replace his Win2 with Win1? That way it won't be like that :P

Quote from: パンドラのハート on December 16, 2012, 07:22:52 PM
Can't you just replace his Win2 with Win1? That way it won't be like that :P
But then everyone who might download it, would need his Motionetc. =c

Quote from: Gumdramon on December 16, 2012, 07:27:57 PM
But then everyone who might download it, would need his Motionetc. =c
True but if the model can't work without, then it would be wise to add it and prevent people complaining about it.

Unless you find a way to rig it.

Quote from: パンドラのハート on December 16, 2012, 07:30:01 PM
True but if the model can't work without, then it would be wise to add it and prevent people complaining about it.

Unless you find a way to rig it.
True...
But that makes me feel defeated. I'll keep tinkering with it.

Is this something that could be solved by vertexing the model to better line up with DK's skeleton? If so, I might be able to help.

Quote from: Aafyre on December 16, 2012, 07:48:44 PM
Is this something that could be solved by vertexing the model to better line up with DK's skeleton? If so, I might be able to help.
Thanks for the offer, I appreciate it.
Probably, but I already have it all lined up. even with the thumb and finger bones. D:
I'll see if some odd rigging tricks can help him.

If it works out, he should be done by the end of today.


Quote from: Aafyre on December 16, 2012, 08:31:23 PM
I'll be looking forward to it  :)
Wait, false alarm.

Donkeykong's Motionetc even makes HIS own left thumb look retarded on win2.  :srs: