Digitaru Wurld-o: Super ethical funtime

Started by Alex Climax, October 28, 2011, 10:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: パンドラのハート on December 17, 2012, 11:08:52 AM
Lmao, for real? XD
I'm srs. lol

But his release was delayed due to his eye mats acting dumb. Again, had to make my own. Gonna try and figure it all out so he can blink. If not, at least have him with moving eyes.

Ogremon is now released.

good, finally an actually GOOD green import over DK's green slot for me, great job with Ogremon

Quote from: Kyouma on December 18, 2012, 06:28:17 PM
good, finally an actually GOOD green import over DK's green slot for me, great job with Ogremon
Heh, very glad to provide. Thankie kindly!


Currently working on this.

Figured out the lighting thanks to DSX8, because he still loves me!

ASSADFASDGA I remember that stage!!! Can't wait

Quote from: Kyouma on January 04, 2013, 06:57:00 PM
ASSADFASDGA I remember that stage!!! Can't wait
I honestly forgot all about this thread.

But I'm glad to hear someone knows the stage. xD

Quote from: Gumdramon on January 04, 2013, 09:28:40 PM
I honestly forgot all about this thread.

But I'm glad to hear someone knows the stage. xD
well, you can do what you want once when you finish this stage   :kdance:


Lol, thank you.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Digimon!!

dude, ive managed to +/- organize ALL the digimon models, basically, the usefull stuff were stage elements, tamers and digimon...

ive found 150 digimon, all season 1 tamers, and the main tamers of some other seasons...

want me to send the folders to you, or have u done the same already? xD

Nah, I just took the ones that appealed to me the most.

Which was: Shoutmon, OmegaShoutmon, Arresterdramon, Guilmon and Tai, who was sent to me early by Vish. x3

mkay, just saiying it'll be a huge pain in the ass to actually find some other digimon models... xD


Those models don't need my touch.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

February 01, 2013, 12:29:33 AM #599 Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 07:36:16 AM by Gumdramon
Quote from: joke. on January 31, 2013, 03:55:54 PM
mkay, just saiying it'll be a huge pain in the ass to actually find some other digimon models... xD
D'ah, don't worry.
Quote from: Kyouma on January 31, 2013, 04:39:28 PM
I dont know, but I will make lilymon owo
Murrgusta
Quote from: Velen on January 31, 2013, 05:00:21 PM
Those models don't need my touch.
Eh? I suppose that's nice to know(..?) xD