Digitaru Wurld-o: Super ethical funtime

Started by Alex Climax, October 28, 2011, 10:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You made those models look awesome. :o

I wanna see how Tai looks now. xD

Quote from: Vish on February 02, 2013, 04:23:05 AM
You made those models look awesome. :o

I wanna see how Tai looks now. xD
Heh, danke!

Speaking of Tai, who'd you want him over? PT, like the vertex?

Quote from: Gumdramon on February 02, 2013, 04:38:21 AM
Heh, danke!

Speaking of Tai, who'd you want him over? PT, like the vertex?

Yeah, I guess PT is the only one he could fit over. xD

Quote from: Vish on February 02, 2013, 04:48:12 AM
Yeah, I guess PT is the only one he could fit over. xD
Okie doke, I'll give him my best shot!

ur gonna make tai on PKMN trainer?
pls tell me if u plan on making other tamers as well, since i wanna import them all over PKMN trainer

Quote from: joke. on February 02, 2013, 12:37:26 PM
ur gonna make tai on PKMN trainer?
pls tell me if u plan on making other tamers as well, since i wanna import them all over PKMN trainer
Yepa, I am indeed gonna.
And it's possible, except for Masaru, since I'm rigging him over Captain Falcon which I honestly think, fits him better. xD

Shoutmon's been released for those who want him.

Also, I managed to smooth Tai.

are those his natural proportions? looks kinda weird

Quote from: joke. on February 06, 2013, 10:27:30 AM
are those his natural proportions? looks kinda weird
Yeap, that's his natural proportions.
He looks fine to me though. xD

Remember that he isn't that old...

Those look fine.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


Hooray revival!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I always thought Smashbros was missing something. It HAD violence, why with people beating eachother to a pulp~ BUT IT DIDN'T HAVE any ethical activities...


Untextured thingy thongy.
YOU WILL ALL RUE THAT DAY.

That piece of poo turned into



September 10, 2014, 09:18:26 AM #613 Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 09:20:10 AM by Junpei Lucifer

Coming along slowly. Decided to throw it into brawl box mid rig because I remembered, when I rig stuff. They tend to have sudden errors for no reason when I work really hard on it. So yaaa. Everything seems fine so far. So I'll continue on getting everything to their correct positions.

But seeing Genki actually moving makes me smile.

September 10, 2014, 01:46:35 PM #614 Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 01:49:13 PM by Vamayro
Looking really good so far man.
Though I'm sure it'll look even better when it's finished; yuh know, when the belt and other lab coat pieces ar connected to the rig... or model, or whatever the heck you wanna call it. Never really looked into rigging, so I wouldn't know the half of it.