Digitaru Wurld-o: Super ethical funtime

Started by Alex Climax, October 28, 2011, 10:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

October 28, 2011, 10:34:10 PM Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 09:08:45 PM by Junpei Lucifer
**EXTREMELY INTERESTING BANNER TO CATCH YOUR EYE**


that's pretty good :3

ExVeemon <3
and guilmon <3

you have to do a agumon! :C
Stupid Tinypic :C

Can't wait~!

So who are they going to be over?

 :af2: Impmon!! ^3^ fantastic ideas so far too :) Good luck in your projects  ;)
^3^

Quote from: pikazz on October 28, 2011, 11:05:20 PM
that's pretty good :3

ExVeemon <3
and guilmon <3

you have to do a agumon! :C
Thanks!

Agumon?
Well, it so happens that I just got a model for him. :af2:
Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on October 28, 2011, 11:11:07 PM
Can't wait~!

So who are they going to be over?
ExVeemon, Still searching.
Guilmon, apparently Lucario has a skeleton that nearly perfectly matches him, but I might try to find someone else to port over.
Quote from: Christian_CAO on October 28, 2011, 11:11:17 PM
:af2: Impmon!! ^3^ fantastic ideas so far too :) Good luck in your projects  ;)
Heh, glad you like!

and thanks!

Quote from: Vee Lucifer on October 28, 2011, 11:58:59 PM
ExVeemon, Still searching.
Guilmon, apparently Lucario has a skeleton that nearly perfectly matches him, but I might try to find someone else to port over.

Hmm, well even though the types wouldn't match up, I'd think ExVeemon would fit Charizard, but idk.

Please tell me that at some point you will import Metaletemon [/hope]

My CSS Icons:
[1][2]

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on October 29, 2011, 12:00:33 AM
Hmm, well even though the types wouldn't match up, I'd think ExVeemon would fit Charizard, but idk.
Hmm.... you bring up an interesting point.

Oh! I just thought about Ganon. xD

maybe I can try over him!
Quote from: slawter on October 29, 2011, 12:10:54 AM
Please tell me that at some point you will import Metaletemon [/hope]
I could do that, I would just need to find a model of the guy. =o

October 29, 2011, 01:13:02 AM #8 Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 01:14:37 AM by Ninka_kiwi
Wow and I just started rewatching the third season of digimon this week xD

impmon looks great so far.
I'd love to see galantmon, bealzamon, and impearldramon at some point as they are freaking badass. To bad digimon models are not the easiest to find :/

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on October 29, 2011, 01:13:02 AM
Wow and I just started rewatching the third season of digimon this week xD

impmon looks great so far.
I'd love to see galantmon, bealzamon, and impearldramon at some point as they are freaking badass. To bad digimon models army the easiest to find :/
lol.

Thanks, and those are some nice Ideas, I'll see if I can find some good models to use. =)
but yea they aren't easy at all to find. D:

Guilmon... Suh-weet! :af:

over charizard i presume?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


October 29, 2011, 11:12:48 AM #11 Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 06:54:25 PM by Vee Lucifer
Quote from: ShadowSnake on October 29, 2011, 03:52:11 AM
Guilmon... Suh-weet! :af:

over charizard i presume?
Yea, I think I'll put him over Charizard.

Update on the progress of Mr.Ex

I wouldn't mind a Wargreymon model. If not, Black version would be fine too.
On whom, it doesn't really matter.

Personally, I really just want to PSA Terra Force.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

October 29, 2011, 06:53:35 PM #13 Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 07:32:03 PM by Vee Lucifer
Quote from: Royal_Blade on October 29, 2011, 05:42:12 PM
I wouldn't mind a Wargreymon model. If not, Black version would be fine too.
On whom, it doesn't really matter.

Personally, I really just want to PSA Terra Force.
I've seen a Wargreymon model for MMD, So I'll definitely do this for ya!

Also:

Time to test him in game!

And he is now uploaded!

Vee Lucifer
You are my hero!
it is by your hand digimon is making it's way into brawl
thank you.