My Little Pony + Brawl: Mario Kart/3D Outline Render

Started by Xiggah, October 29, 2011, 01:16:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Heh, outsiders... you're funny people.

And 3D replacement for the Smash Ball is a GOOD idea. I suppose there isn't really an individual thing to represent the Elements of Harmony.

As for food.... I'm fine with them being 2D. Cakes and cupcakes and candy and rainbows and gems and daffodil sandwiches and hay, apples and apple pies and apple cider and apples and apples.... that's not hard at all XD

February 16, 2012, 06:06:51 PM #511 Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 06:09:17 PM by Spex130
So, what about this thing I saw everywhere, then?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also, Harmony costs 226 Rupees.


^ That looks good. Also have a new idea: Gummy as Mr. Saturn. (In case people don't know who gummy is, He is Pinkie's Pet Baby Crocodile.)
I'm back after a long while.



Quote from: UltraMario on February 17, 2012, 01:31:59 AM
Applejack's dog could replace Nintendog.
What was that, UltraMario? Applejack's Dog over Nintendog?
GOOD IDEA! HAHAHAHAHA!

Speaking of ideas, anyone got opinions on mine?
I'm back after a long while.

Quote from: Redpwnage795 on February 17, 2012, 12:39:46 AM
^ That looks good. Also have a new idea: Gummy as Mr. Saturn. (In case people don't know who gummy is, He is Pinkie's Pet Baby Crocodile.)
I was actually thinking of having gummy as part of the pinkie pie moveset (whenever that comes back to life)

meanwhile, anypony have ideas for the spike moveset?  school is slowing down a little so if I can get some ideas I could start on the base anims and the psa


February 17, 2012, 03:50:10 AM #518 Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 09:45:55 PM by Redpwnage795
Quote from: turbobear on February 17, 2012, 03:33:40 AM
I was actually thinking of having gummy as part of the pinkie pie moveset (whenever that comes back to life)
If Xiggah has the model the ready, maybe you could start. personally, i think using Gummy as an item is better.
I'm back after a long while.

February 17, 2012, 08:04:46 AM #519 Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 10:16:03 PM by Xiggah
@Spex: Yep, you were right.

@Red: The only thing separating Pinkie's Model from the other ponies is the color and hair. I put redoing the pegasus wings as a higher priority than the hair models, they're nothing near show accurate, so I thought I would help myself to fixing them since a third of the models need good wings.

@AmbitiousPeople: You guys are free to do what you want, (EDIT: Spike's creator's TommoPuppy's is ok all with all everything done with Spike) but I'll be doing a new moveset non-Olimar related, so I have no plans to change the pikmin for now. I'll say it again, I'm not resorting to simple model replacements.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


February 17, 2012, 09:45:25 PM #521 Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 05:18:44 AM by Redpwnage795
In my post before this, I meant to say Gummy. silly me. >_<
@Xiggah: Hm. I guess that shows why we aren't on PSAs and animations yet, but hey, they don't have to be EXTREMELY acurate. Maybe you could release 2 versions: One with the outline, and one without it. Also, I understand Mario Kart Replacements, but Animal Crossing? how is that supposed to work? :srs:

EDIT: You guys, lolifluttershy released a new MLP: Stage. Not to mention our first Fighting is Magic Stage on the vault.  It was Applejack's Stage From Fighting is Magic. (AKA: Sweet Apple Acres) It's 2D, but he plans an animated version with background Ponies, and a 3D version. also with Ponies. Perhaps some people who can help with modeling could help w/ the 3D version? Now this gets me wondering about Applejack's Model. I bet the problem is the hair and hat i'm guessing.

EDIT 2: I plan on crafting more Ingame names. But does crafting useful textures give me a role on the team? because ingame name crafting is hard for me to do. The CSS icons were easy. Should I make CSPs and BPs? Making texture mixes and recolors is my thing, So I'd be Happy to Provide Recolors for the ponies!
I'm back after a long while.

Have alternate costumes been established yet?
Im that one guy with a HUGE obsession for Shaymins


darn i just want to make myself usefull
Im that one guy with a HUGE obsession for Shaymins