My Little Pony + Brawl: Mario Kart/3D Outline Render

Started by Xiggah, October 29, 2011, 01:16:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Spex130 on February 11, 2012, 08:31:54 AM
I've been pretty swamped with stuff, so no shader news. I'll put a bit more priority on it.

Anyway, I now have 5-something second avi video of Dash flipping her hair.

These IKs confuse me still, but I'mma get 'em yet.

Also, somewhere on this Forum there was a thread made by people from the MKWII hacking community. "A Request From the Mario Kart Hacking Community" or something.

You might wanna check there.

Thanks for the heads-up, and yes-oh-yes if you get ahold of animating: you'll make me and many others happy campers, that's for sure!  :happy:

dude if u find out how to properly hack MKW, i'd love to know how u do it, id love some nice character replacements ^^

February 12, 2012, 01:41:37 PM #467 Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 01:44:29 PM by TommoPuppy
Implying that custom tracks and the fact that we can add entirely new Grand Prixeseseses to the game. similar to Brawl's stage expansions, AND play them online using CTGP isn't proper hacking.

well i have no clue about how it works...

February 12, 2012, 01:49:30 PM #469 Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 01:51:52 PM by TommoPuppy
Anyway, we can theoretically have fully-rigged and shaded characters now in any game that uses MDL0 thanks to DAE imports. It's only a matter of time before it's utilised.

*is imagining every character with model, sound and animation replacements to be the cast of MLP:FiM*

sorry for the OT, but u got a link to a MKW modding scene?

Nope. I used to know of a community but I forgot about it. Surely The Google can help?

Quote from: jokekid on February 12, 2012, 01:51:11 PM
sorry for the OT, but u got a link to a MKW modding scene?
Maybe this?: http://www.mariokartwii.com/f72/
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

i already found it out, its just that the DAEs are [censored]ing me as always... i'd love to do some character replacements >.<

enough off-topic.

I've been waiting for that forum to "approve my account" for 2 days now. I can't successfully register with any other email addresses either  :srs:

Quote from: Xiggah on February 13, 2012, 12:23:38 AM
I've been waiting for that forum to "approve my account" for 2 days now. I can't successfully register with any other email addresses either  :srs:

Don't worry about it.

It took them 5 days for them to register me for Sonic Retro. It'll happen, don't worry.



I think that's a pretty weird system for accounts to be hand-approved. Oh well, less time here and more on others: I've got art to draw, programs to program, rigs to rig, and employees to employ!

By the way, I'm working (yet again) with an animator on animating. He seems pretty good, but of course there should be more.

Quote from: Xiggah on February 13, 2012, 01:00:30 AM
I think that's a pretty weird system for accounts to be hand-approved. Oh well, less time here and more on others: I've got art to draw, programs to program, rigs to rig, and employees to employ!

By the way, I'm working (yet again) with an animator on animating. He seems pretty good, but of course there should be more.

Well, at least for Sonic Retro it was because the Senior members there make people rage enough already. No need to throw some headache-inducing noobs into the mix too.

Also, that sounds awesome.


Random reminder: I don't think I mentioned I livestreamed. Check out an excerpt of what the 3D renders will look like in game, link to blog in first post.

Quote from: Here for only 2 hours on February 13, 2012, 01:47:51 AM
Not to be rude but since your a male and a fan of My Little Pony, your really kinda gay.

import is  :-\ . but your still gay

You spelled "your" wrong. Good thing you're Here for only 2 hours.