My Little Pony + Brawl: Mario Kart/3D Outline Render

Started by Xiggah, October 29, 2011, 01:16:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

The mane 6 all have the same body, the only other thing besides that are tails, hair, and wings. And yes.

Quote from: Xiggah on November 30, 2011, 05:13:35 AM
The mane 6 all have the same body, the only other thing besides that are tails, hair, and wings. And yes.
Si the same animations could work for all them?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: TommoPuppy on November 30, 2011, 09:32:24 AM
Yeah
Nice! I'd like them to have different animations but I like seeing that if I don't like anyone's aniamtions I'll be able to change it
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

November 30, 2011, 02:33:22 PM #139 Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 02:34:40 PM by TommoPuppy
Well, all ponies have the same walk and galloping cycles in the show so things like that and some minor actions could be shared between ponies with no real issue, but since most of the main 6 have unique ways of moving they'd have their own animations for most things, especially characters like Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash.

Quote from: TommoPuppy on November 30, 2011, 02:33:22 PM
Well, all ponies have the same walk and galloping cycles in the show so things like that and some minor actions could be shared between ponies with no real issue, but since most of the main 6 have unique ways of moving they'd have their own animations for most things, especially characters like Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash.
Nice to hear! I guess Rarity will have her own posh animations :D
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Can I say my taunts ideas? Yeah?
Good.
Twilight Sparkle:
FOR EQUESTRIA!
Creepy Smile from Ep 3.(Season 2)
knowledge is the ultimate power! (Original quote btw.)

Applejack:
YEE-HAW! *Takes out the Lazo*
*Looks at her hoofs* Hey Bucky McGillygutty! Hey Kicks McGee!
*Does the neck thing like nope.avi*

Rainbow Dash:
It needs to be about 20% cooler.
*rests on a cloud*
*Puts on sunglasses*


Rarity:
*Faces to the camera* I AM RARITY!
*Duckface*
THE WORST.POSSIBLE.THING!!!

Fluttershy:
Yay.
LOVE ME!!!
I'm a world champ you know. I bet you can't beat me! *squee*

Pinkie Pie:
Twitchie Twitchie Twitchy Twitch.
...and that's how Equestria was made!
That calls for A PARTY!
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Pinkie's seem more like win quotes to me.

For Twilight she totally needs to have at least one win quote where she's telling Spike to take a note

I'll do Win quotes too, maybe, and fix this one.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Win quotes are definetely a good one. You know, these things should be written and compiled together somewhere... like the opening page. And of course I didn't make a second post...

By the way, I've rigged the hay out of these models so much that they deserve to be their own release, just for being well-rigged models.

Did I hear well-rigged models? Oh boy!

Are there any changes to the mannequin? I'd love to try and animate some stuff again.


Quote from: Spex130 on November 30, 2011, 08:54:06 PM
Did I hear well-rigged models? Oh boy!

Are there any changes to the mannequin? I'd love to try and animate some stuff again.

I could put the new changes on the mannequin and get some nice criticisms... I'll try that.

December 01, 2011, 12:12:07 AM #147 Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 12:23:05 AM by Redpwnage795
Quote from: Puccio on November 30, 2011, 03:33:32 PM
Can I say my taunts ideas? Yeah?
Good.
Twilight Sparkle:
FOR EQUESTRIA!
Creepy Smile from Ep 3.(Season 2)
knowledge is the ultimate power! (Original quote btw.)

Applejack:
YEE-HAW! *Takes out the Lazo*
*Looks at her hoofs* Hey Bucky McGillygutty! Hey Kicks McGee!
*Does the neck thing like nope.avi*

Rainbow Dash:
It needs to be about 20% cooler.
*rests on a cloud*
*Puts on sunglasses*


Rarity:
*Faces to the camera* I AM RARITY!
*Duckface*
THE WORST.POSSIBLE.THING!!!

Fluttershy:
Yay.
LOVE ME!!!
I'm a world champ you know. I bet you can't beat me! *squee*

Pinkie Pie:
Twitchie Twitchie Twitchy Twitch.
...and that's how Equestria was made!
That calls for A PARTY!
Hey Don't Steal. Most of those were My idea. >:( So i bolded them. Also, Pinkie's last two ones should be victory lines.

To Xiggah: Well anyway, now that you started animating, Will Pinkie have the foam hand, Baloons, Cupcake, etc? Just wondering now that animating has started. Also, remember we got turbobear doing the PSA.
I'm back after a long while.

Actually, about those articles.

I don't know if this has already been said, but what about instead of making them PSA related you use the extra bones the ponies have?

Rig the articles to one of the bones that the pony doesn't use, and then use scale to make them really small, and then put them inside the pony's body or something. It would work.


Quote from: Spex130 on December 01, 2011, 02:12:40 AM
Actually, about those articles.

I don't know if this has already been said, but what about instead of making them PSA related you use the extra bones the ponies have?

Rig the articles to one of the bones that the pony doesn't use, and then use scale to make them really small, and then put them inside the pony's body or something. It would work.

Most additional models per character are included as models in their fighter files. The only difference I can see between normal models and articles is that they are usually items that can be picked up or otherwise interact with others... someone explain the differences between articles and normal models please >.>

To relate to your idea, the closest would be Mr. Game And Watch, who keeps several hidden models and also fights with a random assortment of weapons. (Also, no idea on Pinkie's specific moveset as of now)