My Little Pony + Brawl: Mario Kart/3D Outline Render

Started by Xiggah, October 29, 2011, 01:16:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


^Awesome. We got more.  :happy:
I'm back after a long while.

Thanks for the music suggestions. I was thinking about hosting a poll of sorts for characters, stages, songs, etc., once I have a video trailer up. Anytime before then wouldn't have the attention it requires to properly get the Brony community's opinions.

And funny you mention a Brony stage... check the front post/blog update.

December 13, 2011, 02:45:24 PM #183 Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 02:52:46 PM by TommoPuppy
There's nothing about a stage.

I've been wanting to make a simple texture hack of Skyworld into Cloudsdale actually, but I haven't gotten around to it since I'm busy with summer projects right now. I also kinda wanna try making a model of Spike, but don't hold me to my word, for the same reason

Isn't there a Cloudsdale stage already on the vault? It's a good one by Lucky Eva. Link here:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21255

Also, as the supporter with all the Brainstorming, We should also make Fighting is Magic Stages. But only make them look brawl like of course. We should kick off with 2D for starters, and then finally 3D.
I'm back after a long while.

December 14, 2011, 01:53:15 AM #185 Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 05:52:30 AM by TommoPuppy
I don't like any of the Cloudsdales on the vault at the moment, actually. That one plays terribly and actually glitches out in Dolphin. Meanwhile, I have no problem with Skyworld and the way it plays, so a texture hack is only fitting.

^You mean the one over skyworld right? Also, what props will you plan to use for Pinkie so far since ALL of snakes props are gonna get edited? The only thing i know are a party cannon, and maybe a Foam hand, but obviously, Not in an Arcade Fighting game fashion. But how are you gonna use it? (If you will use it, and sorry if i'm bugging you about the foam hand being used. i'm just curious if it will be part of the moveset or not.)
I'm back after a long while.

Right now the focus is on the main character models, rather than the character props. Sorry, can't say for now. But I'm updating the blog every day during these holidays, maybe Pinkie might show up.



Quote from: Xiggah on December 20, 2011, 12:11:45 AM
Right now the focus is on the main character models, rather than the character props. Sorry, can't say for now. But I'm updating the blog every day during these holidays, maybe Pinkie might show up.
yay...(lol fluttershy) PM if she does show up. But wait, right now, props are not in the works? Then are you gonna let us know when you start the props?
I'm back after a long while.

Quote from: Redpwnage795 on December 21, 2011, 02:26:04 AM
yay...(lol fluttershy) PM if she does show up. But wait, right now, props are not in the works? Then are you gonna let us know when you start the props?

Maybe, maybe not. I can't say I plan on talking about every detail though

I shall watch the blog with intense eyeballs, sir. :3

Quote from: Xiggah on December 21, 2011, 07:14:00 AM
Maybe, maybe not. I can't say I plan on talking about every detail though
So just getting this straight, what's gonna come after models? psa or psa after models? speaking of which, how are the models coming along, and what do they need? But i might as well go look at the blog.
I'm back after a long while.

Quote from: Dark Aura on December 21, 2011, 07:17:51 AM
I shall watch the blog with intense eyeballs, sir. :3

Keep up the good work, Captain Foalcon! (tee-hee)

Quote from: Redpwnage795 on December 22, 2011, 01:23:35 AM
So just getting this straight, what's gonna come after models? psa or psa after models? speaking of which, how are the models coming along, and what do they need? But i might as well go look at the blog.

I'm not making too many changes to the original models: Just a few details around the legs for better performance, overall the same model. The PSA will probably wait until half of the animations are done, when the movesets have been completely planned out.