My Little Pony + Brawl: Mario Kart/3D Outline Render

Started by Xiggah, October 29, 2011, 01:16:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Redpwnage795 on January 18, 2012, 03:24:09 AM
Makin' bacon? models? You should put that into brawl! i say he would be best on squirtle if it's gonna be a model hack.

I think I'll go with .rel editing so every single pony model will use Giga Bowser's .rel, and that's my final decision :srs:

Quote from: Xiggah on January 18, 2012, 06:43:19 AM
I think I'll go with .rel editing so every single pony model will use Giga Bowser's .rel, and that's my final decision :srs:

lolwut?
u srs?

This did not just happen... Seriously. why giga bowser? i thought it would be...

Dashie over pit
Pinkie over Snake
Fluttershy over DDD
Twilight over Ness
Rarity over Lucas
Applejack over toon link

Seriously. why? :srs:
I'm back after a long while.

You missed the .rel editing bit. Think like how you can put Ike over everyone.

More like, all the final smashes will allow form changes.

Which, y'know, could come in handy maybe?


Quote from: TommoPuppy on January 19, 2012, 03:20:26 AM
You missed the .rel editing bit. Think like how you can put Ike over everyone.
I still don't get it. :srs:
I'm back after a long while.



Pretty much done now model and texture-wise except for a couple of minor details I need to fix up.

That said, I haven't given him an actual mouth and really can't be bothered doing so either.

It's really, really awesome. I'm impressed! Bravo!
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Here, have a cel-shaded render.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRajHsaSOXE
*types my little pony in youtube tags*
>reccomended tags "Sarah Jessica Parker"

Excuse the pop in the sound. I was experimenting with conversion options since the video had no sound anyway...

Nice Preview! Also I'm not serious about Giga Bowser, but I am hoping .rel editing will be available. I really don't like how which character gets replaced is the biggest deal, and that moveset need based off the original character. I'm not going to say which characters are used at this rate.

EDIT: Can someone remind me about the trick to having an outline on the model? Wasn't it something like setting Cull to back?

to be honest, it's much talk but not much ingame previews thats a kind of shame :srs:

Xiggah: we can edit the rel file, not much but we can make atleast make a character over one other like Ike/marth over someone so it's using the same PSA and moveset but it's not that flawless :srs:

TommoPuppy: SPIKE! :happy:
that's really good model! but I would like if the head (around the eyes) was a bit more "round" like in the first preview you had :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

I think Spike'd work best if he was PSA'd at some point in the future, but for now, he was uploaded to the Vault THIS INSTANT because dude, that is just plain awesome.

Also... we should get somebody to improve SuperSaiyanMikito's Parasprite. It's already awesome, put perhaps would be more awesome if it lost the bottom wings, split the top wing into two pairs, improved the wings in general and maybe even feet?

Also, Pound and Pumpkin Cake(BEST PONIES) would go great over the Ice Climbers.

Don't worry guys, he'll be ingame soon, but for now I really need to work hard on my animation assignment as it's due in 6 days and I've done jack [censored]. :P

Quote from: TommoPuppy on January 20, 2012, 06:28:13 PM
Don't worry guys, he'll be ingame soon, but for now I really need to work hard on my animation assignment as it's due in 6 days and I've done jack [censored]. :P

Remember to never trust the interpolation keyframes! For the time being, I'll do a quick one-slot over Olimar or Squirtle, most likely Olimar. Also, more work on in-game previews, because even I'm tired of just talking~