My Little Pony + Brawl: Mario Kart/3D Outline Render

Started by Xiggah, October 29, 2011, 01:16:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Xiggah, PLEASE do it over Squirtle. For a while now I've been saying Spike would be awesome over Squirtle. Olimar doesn't make sense, Please, PLEASE don't do it over Olimar, I implore you.

Personally, i'd say psa on olimar. but i dunno, it's tommo's choice, guys
I'm back after a long while.


Yea. that's what i was thinking myself.
I'm back after a long while.

... released >.>

Its awesome.

Can i use the model textures to make a falcon spike themed? of course you will get credit

Quote from: Lion on January 21, 2012, 11:50:19 AM
Its awesome.

Can i use the model textures to make a falcon spike themed? of course you will get credit
Eh, I guess :P


Sorry Fawful, but Squirtle's bones weren't in the right positions for Spike's model. I'm sure everyone will enjoy the download anyways.

Ahem.... Download link in first post.

WOO! our first MLP character! Now where are the other 5 ponies?
I'm back after a long while.

Quote from: Redpwnage795 on January 21, 2012, 09:37:52 PM
WOO! our first MLP character! Now where are the other 5 ponies?

I wouldn't say it quite like that... I'm aiming for COMPLETE CHARACTER REPLACEMENT. Think of the Mewtwo over Lucario hacks.

Yeah i know. will spike have a psa?
I'm back after a long while.

Quote from: Redpwnage795 on January 21, 2012, 10:11:41 PM
Yeah i know. will spike have a psa?

If I make him as a playable character, yes. This was more or less a quick favor for TommoPuppy.

January 22, 2012, 10:23:21 PM #358 Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 03:02:26 AM by Redpwnage795
Got the hack. it's awesome! I think Spike needs a PSA. Also, needs to have shading issues fixed, and have hurt faces. Anyway, i'm not replacing olimar now that we have this hack!

EDIT: I made a video promoting this hack. :D

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'm back after a long while.