Soneek's Imports *Tales of Brawl: Dawn of the New World Previews*

Started by Soneek, October 30, 2011, 02:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Soneek on November 15, 2011, 04:17:12 AM
I'll try to perfect it by this weekend then!
So I'll hold off releasing textures until the perfected version is out! :D

I finally figured out how to show hurt faces and final smash eyes! It's actually really simple, and I'll try to explain it to anyone who asks.

Bisharp preview. I don't think I'll be able to make it any better than it already is, at least to the best of my ability. Just needs a metal texture and it's done. Has hurt face + final smash eyes.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Is bisharp over mario? since he can take the axe of his head lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



im not a big fan of him but he looks good and it was a good idea turning the hat in the hax in the head xD so besides bishap who is almost finished are you working on any other pokemon?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Infernape, Blaziken, plus fixes for all of my already released stuff. I'm gonna add the hurt faces + FS faces wherever possible.

Quote from: Soneek on November 15, 2011, 07:41:28 AM
Infernape, Blaziken, plus fixes for all of my already released stuff. I'm gonna add the hurt faces + FS faces wherever possible.
heh im gonna do that to all of my stuff to.. well for FS eyes that is... lol
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Yeah it just feels like a necessary add-on to me lol. It's giving me a little more motivation to do these since they'll actually look like Brawl fighters, instead of expressionless dolls.

Blaziken? Any preview? The import in the vault is glitchy and Aafyre's vertex is good but has many stetical issues
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

I'll put up a preview tonight. I'm gonna redo the rig without extending the bones, cause right now, Blazikem has no neck without a ported motion pac lol. And for Infernape, I have to fix his jaw.

Quote from: Soneek on November 15, 2011, 02:00:43 PM
I'll put up a preview tonight. I'm gonna redo the rig without extending the bones, cause right now, Blazikem has no neck without a ported motion pac lol. And for Infernape, I have to fix his jaw.
Nice! Who are Blaziken and Infernape over?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Soneek on November 15, 2011, 03:31:22 PM
Captain Falcon and Diddy Kong of course!
Perfect! The worst characters of the game! (Except for Ness and Lucar but there are many imports and vertexes over them) Because CF's franchise is dead and Diddy is just a stupid monkey who nobody cares about
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Wohoo!

Yeah, Bisharp!!

Thanks Soneek.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread