Soneek's Imports *Tales of Brawl: Dawn of the New World Previews*

Started by Soneek, October 30, 2011, 02:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Here is RTB's list of Pokemon that appear in Pokepark 2. Thank you Jaklub for letting us know about it!

Releases

Infernape BETA  :fox:



Dr. Stein  :ike:



Blaziken  :falcon:



Snivy  :squirtle:



Hydreigon V2  :charizard:



Bisharp  :mario:



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Accepted Requests

SonicBrawler/Caterpie
Caterpie  :falcon:
Magikarp  :falcon:
Fighting Polygon Link  :link:
Toad  :ness:

Cascade Helsing
Eevee  :ivysaur:

Carnage
Mew  :ness:

Royal Blade
Bisharp  :mario:

Mewzard64
Dewott  :luigi:

Jaklub
Snivy  :squirtle:

Christian_CAO
Meowth + Tyson's Meowth  :wolf:
Kecleon  :yoshi:

Calamitas
Emolga  :pikachu:
Excadrill  :mk:

Pixels
Leavanny  :peach:
Cinccino  :pikachu:

masterfulmasterofmast
Haxorus  :bowser:
Golurk
Gigalith
Krookodile









Previews

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



On hold

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Planned Soul Eater Projects (after I fix these textures)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





October 30, 2011, 02:27:05 AM #1 Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 02:30:00 AM by ramonM64
niice. i definitely wanna try this guy out. i still got my buster blader card safetly tucked away.. somewhere.

the sword is.. awesome.

Wow, Buster Blader?! That is really cool dude. Over Ike, correct?
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Yeah, Ike's the first person I thought of to put him on. I'm hoping to finish this sometime soon, before I get crushed with more schoolwork lol.


not again.. paper flattens another victim..

even with Ike's default moves it fits well. ill be usin Sdoom's cloud PSA which still KINDA fits.. except for the magic spells. anyway.. good luck man, it needs major fixin with da legs and stuff.


nice duel monsters xD some day you should totally import yugi over a character with alot of model like snake xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Awesome Buster Blader on Ike! A perfect match!

Once you are more comfortable with imports,
You should try importing Black Luster Soldier on Link, and Gaia the Fierce Knight on Ivysaur.
(only a suggestion)

These are definitely worth getting!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Dude, i can't wait =3 Dark Magician Girl over Zelda,

and for me, can you put blue eyes white Dragon over Charizard =3

Dark Magician over zelda...
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Dark Magician Girl over Peach, and Dark Magician over Marth, and you will be my new favorite hacker XD
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

October 30, 2011, 05:35:19 PM #10 Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 11:29:37 PM by Soneek
I would love to do all of those, and I'd also wanna do Magician of Black Chaos and Summoned Skull. I'm gonna have to try and rip models through Dolphin though, since that's the only way to do it for Falsebound Kingdom, AFAIK. And the ones I have right now are exactly T-posed, so that's the main thing that'll set me back until I get the hang of this.

EDIT: Buster Blader Released! It's imperfect, but I guess it's alright for my first import. I'll update it later this week with better weights and a new texture, but anyone is free to do their own texture if they want.


Buster Blader is fantastic even though he's imperfect. Love that big Ol' sword XD

A forward smash from him is 100 times more imposing than Ike's. :af:

For your poll, I'd say DK since his animations wouldn't deform the model almost at all... that or Ganon.
Charizard would be great for his tail animations and whatnot, but I don't know  :-\

^3^

Dude. Import DMG and DM and I wil give you Recolor packs. I swear to god.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen Zero on October 31, 2011, 07:38:24 AM
Dude. Import DMG and DM and I wil give you Recolor packs. I swear to god.
Hm... I approve of the idea of those two being imported, although who would Dark Magician be on?

...

Hm... Not sure honestly... I don't believe there's any male magic users outside of PSAs... But with PSAs, there are a few. (Sadly though, mostly over Marth...)