Soneek's Imports *Tales of Brawl: Dawn of the New World Previews*

Started by Soneek, October 30, 2011, 02:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Soneek on November 08, 2011, 12:25:26 AMYou know...I kinda wanna make a Fox version as well. 
Why not a Captain Falcon version? (Fire Punch/Blaze Kick?)
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: NBMH on November 08, 2011, 03:58:57 PM
Why not a Captain Falcon version? (Fire Punch/Blaze Kick?)

That could work. Maybe I could collab with Seg on it. It's definitely gonna stretch, but that's what the animation porter is for.  :)


Quote from: KKAZMA on November 08, 2011, 04:20:40 PM
do u plan to fix the issuses with obilisk on ganondorf.

Yeah definitely. I wanna release the Slifer and Ra imports alongside Obelisk too, so it might be a while.


November 08, 2011, 05:52:33 PM #155 Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 05:57:06 PM by Soneek
Cool, and for anyone that saw the title, I'd like help with textures for Black Star. I'll need recolors, and I want a costume for Enchanted Sword mode.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Possibly a texture for White Star after I edit the model.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Edit: I might not need Enchanted Sword. Just found out that there might already be a texture for it.


Not a request just saying if u ever decide to do Clare from souleater u should make her over peach.

Clare...I  don't recognize the name. Do you mean Blair, the cat girl? I could make Toad a pumpkin lol if I place her over Peach.

Yeah Blair
lol didnt notice the typo when I was on my ipod it must have autocorrected me.

Am I the only one who notices that Maka's texture has seams in it?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: KKAZMA on November 08, 2011, 09:19:37 PM
Yeah Blair
lol didnt notice the typo when I was on my ipod it must have autocorrected me.

Lol yeah my phone does the same thing. I actually plan on doing the entire cast, eventually.

Quote from: Velen on November 08, 2011, 09:22:17 PM
Am I the only one who notices that Maka's texture has seams in it?

Seams? The only things I'm aware of atm are her left hand and the lighting issue.

Alright why haven't I posted on here yet? Shame on me.

Damn.. where do I start.

Alright.

Well, I [censored]ing love your Garchomp. Very nice.

Also, Maka, she's epic. I never would have downloaded her, since I don't know who she is, but my friend is obsessed with Soul Eater, so he kinda forced me to.

Let me tell you, she's [censored]ing epic, lol. So epic that I even did some touch ups on her texture to make her fit in Brawl more, and I guess you can kinda say I gave it a high definition.

I plan on doing the same with Garchomp, since I use him all the time.

By the way Monferno over Diddy looks sick as hell, can't wait for him.

Quote from: Soneek on November 08, 2011, 09:30:50 PM
I actually plan on doing the entire cast, eventually.

Ohh yes. Definately looking forward to this now. :D

Quote from: Soneek on November 08, 2011, 05:52:33 PM
Cool, and for anyone that saw the title, I'd like help with textures for Black Star. I'll need recolors, and I want a costume for Enchanted Sword mode.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Possibly a texture for White Star after I edit the model.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Edit: I might not need Enchanted Sword. Just found out that there might already be a texture for it.

I might try helping out with some textures. . . maybe even trying "brawl-ify" some of the character's textures, stuff like that.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 08, 2011, 09:43:11 PM
Alright why haven't I posted on here yet? Shame on me.

Damn.. where do I start.

Alright.

Well, I [censored] love your Garchomp. Very nice.

Also, Maka, she's epic. I never would have downloaded her, since I don't know who she is, but my friend is obsessed with Soul Eater, so he kinda forced me to.

Let me tell you, she's [censored] epic, lol. So epic that I even did some touch ups on her texture to make her fit in Brawl more, and I guess you can kinda say I gave it a high definition.

I plan on doing the same with Garchomp, since I use him all the time.

By the way Monferno over Diddy looks sick as hell, can't wait for him.

Epic bro! I really appreciate that for Maka, and yeah feel free to do Garchomp. And yeah your friend is well
justified being crazed about Soul Eater lol.

@Calamitas Yeah that would be great! Just give me a heads up on whatever you'd wanna work on. Mainly to avoid 2 people working on the same thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxZLuvvG_Tg

Recently got more models, so here's what I plan to start next week.

Soul Eater
Death the Kid
Tsubaki
Liz
Patty
Crona w/Ragnarok
Medusa
Dr. Stein
Excalibur
Blair Human Form & Cat Form
Lord Death