Soneek's Imports *Tales of Brawl: Dawn of the New World Previews*

Started by Soneek, October 30, 2011, 02:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

:srs: Caterpie is the ultimate life form
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Alright let's try not to get too off topic here lol. Just a reminder that requests are closed at 6PM EST tomorrow, and I'm ONLY taking requests for whoever shows up in Pokepark 2. See the OP post for a link to the list.




how will caterpie over c falcon work?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

November 13, 2011, 01:23:59 AM #261 Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 01:34:17 AM by masterfulmasterofmastery
How About some of the cooler new ones like Haxorus, Gigalith, Golurk, Hydreigon or Krookodile? I'm not asking to do all these, I'm just stating the ones I think are better for brawl.
SSB4 Wanted Newcomers: Ridley, K. Rool, Duck Hunt Dog, Mach Rider, Sceptile, Chrom, Shulk, Bandana Dee, Ghirahim, Ray 01, Zero Two (Long Shot)

You know. Why don't you guys suggest EVERY pokemon in that game.

I'm sure Soneek will do ALL of them with no arguments at all. [/sarcasm]

So your only doing B/W pokemons this weekend well Mew Can wait i really dont know the names of 5 gen pokes(i know every 1-4 gen poke names xD) just didnt play 5 gen all that much for learning the names :S but i hope some day you can do that dragon who looks like a digimon color wise
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

There is no 6th Generation...

The most recent is 5th, that's Black and White.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on November 13, 2011, 01:50:33 AM
There is no 6th Generation...

The most recent is 5th, that's Black and White.
lol mistype fixed it xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm excited for whoever it is!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on November 13, 2011, 02:22:46 AM
I'm excited for whoever it is!
same here
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.