Soneek's Imports *Tales of Brawl: Dawn of the New World Previews*

Started by Soneek, October 30, 2011, 02:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Testing and taking pics at the moment. Should be up within 15 mins.

Edit: Wait, texture is coming out weird ingame. Anyway here's a preview pic.


Quote from: Soneek on November 13, 2011, 02:26:16 AM
Testing and taking pics at the moment. Should be up within 15 mins.

Edit: Wait, texture is coming out weird ingame. Anyway here's a preview pic.


oh looks nice :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

whats the texture look like in game? send it this way. i think i can fix it
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Caterpie on November 13, 2011, 02:40:22 AM
whats the texture look like in game? send it this way. i think i can fix it

I think I figured it out. Turns out I tried saving the file while having 2 instances open lol. Adding a metal texture anyway before I test it again.

lol, okay
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Cool! Hydreigon!

It's also one of my favorites!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

I wanna recolor! O: Also, is there a possibility for a Haxorus? :3


Quote from: Soneek on November 13, 2011, 03:38:06 AM
Make one of the recolors shiny please! And yes Haxorus over Bowser is coming.
Aw, why bowser? >,< Why not Wolf, he needs more hacks, and I use Wolf as a second main lol. And of course, I always make Shiny ones! Except for Garchomp, kind of obvious why it's pointless..

Quote from: xZedkiel on November 13, 2011, 03:42:04 AM
Aw, why bowser? >,< Why not Wolf, he needs more hacks, and I use Wolf as a second main lol. And of course, I always make Shiny ones! Except for Garchomp, kind of obvious why it's pointless..
cause Garchomp is Uber!! :af:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on November 13, 2011, 03:43:51 AM
cause Garchomp is Uber!! :af:
Actually, cause Garchomp's Shiny form is just slightly darker. XD But he is beast!

Don't worry, Wolf is definitely getting some imports. Not gonna say who though.

Fixed download link for anyone that tried getting Hydreigon already.

lol used the other heads as his arms ehh? not bad xP
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Oh Soneek. I forgot to tell you, but Garchomp seems to need some fixing on its elbows and the tip of its tail.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]