Soneek's Imports *Tales of Brawl: Dawn of the New World Previews*

Started by Soneek, October 30, 2011, 02:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


I'm deciding on a pose to use for the Whirling Fortress, since I'll need an extra polygon for that.




Why an extra polygon? Is it because of the shell?

If so, then just make him in like a ball-ish form. Kinda like Donphan when he uses Rollout.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


he looks good xD a bit to fatty no? or he is like that in pokepark2?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Requests:

-Servine (Whoever)
-Pignite (Whoever)
-Lillipup (Ivysaur)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Soneek on November 17, 2011, 04:16:29 PM
I'm deciding on a pose to use for the Whirling Fortress, since I'll need an extra polygon for that.





So, he'll spin like a top in that pose?  ;D

That would be awesome  ;)
^3^

So that's over Bowser?

Wow. [censored]ing epic [censored] right there.


Umbreon, period.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41055.0
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looking for animations you cannot make yourself? Come request here.


Currently Working on
- Neku Animations
- Sanji Animations
- Crystal Animations

just wondering how Black Star is going. or is he on hold till u do the other things on ur list?

I wanted to get a better model of Black Star, but I'm having trouble with the textures of the ripped models from that game. I might have to install blender to fix those Soul Eater textures, but yeah he's on hold for now.

New video preview. Infernape needs a re-rig mainly cause I screwed up his jaw, his flame texture was missing a piece, and he's inside the ground. I need to fix the rig on Haxorus, and Bisharp just needs a perfect metal texture. The ones I'm coming up with right now look more like cement textures instead of metal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khkn3cm4Bfs

What pokemon can go on Marth?.. I can only think Gallade..

soneek the video is good i see infernape hair needs fixing and why does haxorus has a hole in the midle of his body? lol and his taill needs some work but bisharp already looked perfect xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I like the characters they replace:Characters that almost no one likes!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]