Soneek's Imports *Tales of Brawl: Dawn of the New World Previews*

Started by Soneek, October 30, 2011, 02:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Soneek on November 22, 2011, 02:55:52 PM
That's my plan, but Game & Watch is gonna be a problem.
dont think it will because everyone says GW has a 3d model but the animations make him flat so it should be normal to rig right?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The animations dont make G'n'W flat - he is a 3D model but all of his shapes are flat polygons, essentially a 2D mesh.

Not even sure he has a skeleton!
Vertexing my way throguh Nintendo's B list - One failure at a time.

Quote from: SuperBarrio on November 22, 2011, 07:41:44 PM
The animations dont make G'n'W flat - he is a 3D model but all of his shapes are flat polygons, essentially a 2D mesh.

Not even sure he has a skeleton!
really lol i never actually looked at GW in brawlbox lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I saaw Blaziken on the Vault! I love you for years for doing him next man.

Just don't mention them so frequently, cause that's almost asking to be moderated. Sorry if I sound like an ass when saying that, but yeah there's a lot of spam going on in this board already, and subsequently mods.

Game and Watch has 2d meshes for all of his attacks as well. If anything I could try working with a Pokemon sprite. I don't know if it'll work though lol.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 22, 2011, 08:00:45 PM
I saaw Blaziken on the Vault! I love you for years for doing him next man.

Now I just need to fix Infernape. He's one Pokemon that I would actually wanna PSA.

Quote from: Soneek on November 22, 2011, 08:40:22 PM
Just don't mention them so frequently, cause that's almost asking to be moderated. Sorry if I sound like an ass when saying that, but yeah there's a lot of spam going on in this board already, and subsequently mods.

Game and Watch has 2d meshes for all of his attacks as well. If anything I could try working with a Pokemon sprite. I don't know if it'll work though lol.

Now I just need to fix Infernape. He's one Pokemon that I would actually wanna PSA.
Don't worry about that,I understand the spam issue...btw there must be at least one pokemon that is or could be 2d to go with G&W
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Maybe some Mystery Dungeon sprites could work...or maybe flattening a 3d model. I'll start trying stuff stuff out. We need more G&W hacks.

I have looked into G&W.
He has bones, he is 3D.
but he is using color instead for texture, that's why you cant texture hack it :/
I tried to maked a custom animation, it worked! :D
but he was hard cause brawlbox is making every animation interration instead for G&W using D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

I think you're overlooking the very obvious paper mario.
Vertexing my way throguh Nintendo's B list - One failure at a time.

I'm gonna do 2 rigs for Infernape. I'm gonna do Fox first since I can do his facial expressions, and then I'll do Diddy.

Wait. There's gonna be an Infernape over Fox and one over Diddy? No way.

By the way man, I tried out Blaziken, Snivy, Bisharp, and Hydreigon. They are sexy as hell in game, and rig is pretty well done.

Nice job Soneek!


Man... Fox's Up B fits Infernape so well. It looks like he's using Flare Blitz! awesome!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

The rig took me only about half an hour, and I'm surprised how close it came to being perfect. I have to fix the weights around the waist. I actually wanna start a PSA for Infernape after Brawlbox v0.65b is finished.

I wouldn't mind helping out with that. Infernape would be great character in Brawl. Plus, Fox himself doesn't have that many PSA's (Or Diddy for that matter)

And only half an hour!? Man, it looks so smooth... Definitely a must have once it's released!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread