Soneek's Imports *Tales of Brawl: Dawn of the New World Previews*

Started by Soneek, October 30, 2011, 02:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hopefully we can get a project going with some people after this thing is finished. A good amount of Fox's moveset looks good on Infernape. I'll think of ideas for the moveset after class today, and make a thread in the PSA section soon.

Awesome Infernape Is Realsed :D Adding It Now :DDDD

Also Awesome Hacks
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Soneek...
Your avy...
Too much win.
Quote from: Infernape99 on November 23, 2011, 04:03:58 PM
Awesome Blaziken Is Realsed :D Adding It Now :DDDD

Also Awesome Hacks
Fixed.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


infernape is looking good but if you ever make a psa why not use the one over diddy kong since he has like 0 psas fox atleast has a couple

didnt know infernape was an evil monkey :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Segtendo Wright on November 23, 2011, 04:05:44 PM
Soneek...
Your avy...
Too much win.

I'm afraid to go in my room...there's an evil Infernape in my closet. xD

Quote from: Carnage on November 23, 2011, 07:22:22 PM
infernape is looking good but if you ever make a psa why not use the one over diddy kong since he has like 0 psas fox atleast has a couple

I just like Fox a lot better, and his moveset is easier to work with, since it almost fits. I'm planning on putting the elemental monkeys on Diddy Kong later anyway; the first forms. Maybe someone would wanna do a PSA for those.

Infernape update: Improved the rig, mouth is good for talking animations, waist is fixed, I sort of fixed his flame texture, though I still want it to have that glow like the original file. If I can't do it, then we might have to settle for what I can do. Got all of the facial expressions working. Need to fix the left chest area, and XZedkiel has recolors in the works. Final Smash textures for both Fox and Diddy are gonna be epic if you've watched that portion of the anime.


Yesh! Blaze eyes!

Can't wait!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


Infernape over Fox looks great. You gonna fix the fire on his head or what?

Yeah I added a new fire texture, but I haven't fixed the glow yet.

Here's how I wanted the flame to look. It's from a project I tried a long time ago, directly using the Pokepark model.



For some reason I'm not able to take the material data for the glow from the original and place it in the rigged import. I'll have to try hexing it again, but I really want that glow there before I release it.




the glow looks preety good :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It's going well.BTW just for me to test,does anybody know why could my wii not detect any .gct in my sd:\codes\ folder? The roots okay (codemgr made it for me),and every loader says there are no cheats.It's a NTSC backup and the RSBE01.gct was downloaded from ASF1nk's thread
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

I'm not sure about codes with backups, but check the tutorial section. They might have a solution there.

Quote from: Sonfernape on November 24, 2011, 02:21:02 PM
I'm not sure about codes with backups, but check the tutorial section. They might have a solution there.
The thing is that I had already used hacks for that bachup with that same SD and Wii,just I put your Hydreigon V1,my Higgs recolors and Project Mewtwo 1.01 and it stopped reading everything :(
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Make sure the SD Card isn't locked on the side. If that doesn't do it, then idk what to tell you.

Quote from: Sonfernape on November 24, 2011, 02:48:10 PM
Make sure the SD Card isn't locked on the side. If that doesn't do it, then idk what to tell you.
O_O it was locked! I thought it just couldn't be and refused to try it before!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]