Soneek's Imports *Tales of Brawl: Dawn of the New World Previews*

Started by Soneek, October 30, 2011, 02:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm actually working on Raichu and Emolga over Pikachu. I started Emboar over Bowser, and I would need a Typhlosion model from either Coeum, XD, or PBR.

Quote from: Sonfernape on November 24, 2011, 10:45:25 PM
I'm actually working on Raichu and Emolga over Pikachu. I started Emboar over Bowser, and I would need a Typhlosion model from either Coeum, XD, or PBR.
finaly we get a good raichu xD and emolga will be a nice one slot pikachu :P any chance you rename his bone to fit KTH one slot pichu resize over pikachu? so we dont need to make a new size mod since i bet his melee pichu size right?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Sonfernape on November 24, 2011, 10:45:25 PM
I'm actually working on Raichu and Emolga over Pikachu. I started Emboar over Bowser, and I would need a Typhlosion model from either Coeum, XD, or PBR.
well if u can Zorua over pikachu
Need a beta tester?

Quote from: Sonfernape on November 24, 2011, 10:51:37 PM
Yeah I'll use KTH's size mod and leave a Pikachu sized WiFi safe one.
nice to hear :P i hope raichu taill comes out good since its so much bigger than pikachus :S
*dont forget Mew xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: kronos 787 on November 24, 2011, 10:52:37 PM
well if u can Zorua over pikachu

Zorua would be work better on Ivysaur, since animations and all that.


RAICHU!
http://www.facebook.com/Lithium96


i use pics of myself in my avy sometimes =)
ALL HAIL THE MUTHA[censored]IN FANG KING
MY POKEMON PARTNER -

Quote from: Sonfernape on November 24, 2011, 06:34:15 PM
@Royal_Blade

That flame is from the original model. All of the properties of it got lost after I rigged it lol. After that's fixed, it's good.
I like how I was the only person besides Soneek to get this and yet didn't know how to tell everybody how wrong they were.

I just noticed why the flame wasn't showing up correctly. Thread is in the model help section for anyone that might be able to help out.

Nice! Will you take some new pictures of your progress?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Cascade Azumaya on November 24, 2011, 10:53:57 PM
Zorua would be work better on Ivysaur, since animations and all that.
I wanted Zorua over Pikachu because of it's size and the fact that I want to do a PSA.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Ivysaur can get a PSA too and he could resize him
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

From the other topic, it seems like you fixed the flame? (Or are in progress to fixing the flame)

I can't wait for the end result!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on November 25, 2011, 03:52:07 PM
Ivysaur can get a PSA too and he could resize him
I dunno. I've heard that Ivysaur is a [censor my ass] to PSA. In fact, I don't think his file even opens in Smash Attacks