Soneek's Imports *Tales of Brawl: Dawn of the New World Previews*

Started by Soneek, October 30, 2011, 02:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Yeah I'll have to smooth out the rig. There was one piece in the back of the head that detaches sometimes for some reason too. Thanks for the feedback!

I might have some time this afternoon to try out and give feedback.I have downloaded many hacks,including Infernape,but they're still not in my SD.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Infernape is really awesome  ;)

Fun to play as, but I ultimately end up spamming fox's up-B 'cause it's so cool looking :laugh:

Everything that needed to be said before, pretty much sums up his problems.

Honestly, I don't like the gun during his neutral B. Though, a monkey with a gun is both frightening and hilarious, I  feel enveloping his arm in fire similar to the flames on his head would seem like a better fit.

I can't wait to see the results of your project   ;)
^3^

I got my new laptop (finally!), and I'll be able to work on stuff again for at least the rest of the summer. I have plans for Medusa and Blair from Soul Eater if they're not already done.

Soneek! Mah man! Can't wait for stuff from ya.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Welcome back my dude! Just in time cause Nico is gonna release BrawlBox v.67 soon.


welcome back dude :)
it is cool for your new computer :)
glad to hear for medusa
nobody has import her in brawl for instance
good continuation :)

Quote from: Soneek on July 02, 2012, 04:14:27 AM
I have plans for Medusa and Blair from Soul Eater if they're not already done.

:srs: yes. just yes.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

DUDE!!! I missed you man! Sounds like some good plans you got there, looking forward to them
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521


Lol thanks for the warm welcomes back guys! I'm familiarizing myself with 3dsmax again, and the updates to Brawlbox. O.O

It's nice to have you back, the hacks you left are the best ones and I see soething good comming
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Good thing that you're back! Also, do you have any plans for more Pokémon imports? I just love your Pokémon imports!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]