Soneek's Imports *Tales of Brawl: Dawn of the New World Previews*

Started by Soneek, October 30, 2011, 02:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Welcome back Soneek! Since you're back, you gonna update Hydreigon with my update?
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Been juggling a few projects lately, but I guess it's time for some previews! I played through Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World this past weekend, so you can guess what ideas I came up with.  :>.>:

2 characters I'm working on right now from the game, and one stage.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Never played that game, but that stage looks sincerely awesome. If you let me make a question... how did you get the model ready for brawl? Did you follow a tutorial? could you give me a link if so? because I have a model I'd like to use for a stage too.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: DannyDirnt on July 10, 2012, 10:09:32 AM
Never played that game, but that stage looks sincerely awesome. If you let me make a question... how did you get the model ready for brawl? Did you follow a tutorial? could you give me a link if so? because I have a model I'd like to use for a stage too.

It still needs work, but I straight imported it. I gotta check out the tutorials.

Post Merge: July 12, 2012, 07:15:47 AM

I made some progress, and know exactly where I screwed up lol. I should have these 2 done by the weekend.


Sweet! Richter and Decus!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUt4xnzVcKc

Small preview. There's still more to do, hurt faces, etc. Clean up rig, and then the stage is a complete WIP lol.

Nice Preview!


and for some reason... I heard Decus say Alice when he first died... It sounded like it at least...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Lol. I gotta do Richter's SFX pack too, and I'll do one for Ninka's Emil. Hmm maybe I'll fix up that Obelisk hack and release that soon too...

I like the stage! Haven't played Dawn of the New World yet so I don't really recognize any of it.


Quote from: Soneek on July 13, 2012, 03:19:59 AM
Lol. I gotta do Richter's SFX pack too, and I'll do one for Ninka's Emil. Hmm maybe I'll fix up that Obelisk hack and release that soon too...

Yeah, I gotta revamp him at some point as I made him like 2 weeks after rigging was possible lol gotta give him some facial stuff and re rig him.

Decus looks sweet so far by the way.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on July 13, 2012, 03:34:42 AM
Yeah, I gotta revamp him at some point as I made him like 2 weeks after rigging was possible lol gotta give him some facial stuff and re rig him.

Decus looks sweet so far by the way.


Thanks. I have to rig Richter and final form next >.>. Btw which voices would you prefer for Emil? Normal, or Ratatosk mode?

Well since I made him originally as normal Emil, normal voices would be best.



Wait... Did you have a sound pack for Decus?

Or was it my imagination?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on July 13, 2012, 04:24:11 AM
Wait... Did you have a sound pack for Decus?

Or was it my imagination?

ALICEEEEE! :P

Edit: I might end up using some of Gohan's voices for Richter's voice packs, since they have the same VA.