Old Fire Emblem thread ~ Moved!

Started by Vert092, November 01, 2011, 12:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Haven't made much progress on more fire emblem models, I tried to fix lord ike now that I know how, but is too time consuming. I'll try to T-pose an old rip of greil from path of radiance this week.
Talking about T-posing, and on a completly unrelated  note, yesterday I finished t-posing this old rip I had:

Kratos aurion from tales of symphonia, a very popular character.

That Kratos looks sexy. XD Is that TOS1's model?

Also, get on Sothe and Sentinel Neph as soon as you can, since 2 people wanna rig them. :P And Oliver over Wario... Hmm.. Sexy. xD

omg Kratos :happy: hype
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: Vert092 on November 07, 2011, 02:10:30 PMTalking about T-posing, and on a completly unrelated  note, yesterday I finished t-posing this old rip I had:

Kratos aurion from tales of symphonia, a very popular character.
O.O Do want!!! :happy:

Who will kratos be over?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

I guess Marth?
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

I'm not porting or rigging for brawl, I'm just ripping and ocassionally t-posing.
Anyways, I think he would fit better for toon link or pik's young link because of his chibi-ish proportions. I may retouch a bit the proportions to make him look more like the models from dawn of the new world, but we'll see.
Here's an actual Fire emblem update, seeing all those greils on the vault motivated me to t-pose an old rip of Greil/Gawain (I can't get him from Radiant dawn for obvious reasons)

I'd love to see this over ike.
Also, finished doing sentinel class nephenee. The design looks WAY too world of warcraft-ish.




I'll definitely rig them, along with Greil. I'd like to a Micaiah/Sothe over Zelda/Sheik import.

Greil would be a fantastic Ike replacement hack.
Soren would also be fantastic, likely as a zelda replacement.


All brawl ideas aside however, Is there any chance of you ripping the laguz animal form models? Dheginsea in particular.

Nailah/Volug would be neat as well.

Actually that gets me thinking.
If you ripped Lethe's beast form as well, do you think it could be concievable for somebody to make a shiek replacement for her beast form, and a zelda replace for her human form?
How did I get here?


Come visit my website!
(Using adfly links for maintenance cost)
Main site:
http://adf.ly/3Pm90

Forums:
http://adf.ly/3Pm28

OK, I won't rip more until I release, and I will try to do it asap. (May take a while, I'll upload over 15 models from different games at the same time)

Quote from: Soneek on November 10, 2011, 12:57:47 AMI'll definitely rig them, along with Greil. I'd like to a Micaiah/Sothe over Zelda/Sheik import.
Are you interested on anything more? I'd like to see RD Ike over, well, ike; or zihark/mia/stefan over marth.
Sadly I can't find the textures of the wepons on the iso, so you'd have to use weapons from other games as a placeholder (I only have around 10 weapons someone sent me a long time ago, but I'd have to fix them as well.)

Quote from: GDelscribe on November 10, 2011, 07:12:37 AMGreil would be a fantastic Ike replacement hack. Soren would also be fantastic, likely as a zelda replacement. All brawl ideas aside however, Is there any chance of you ripping the laguz animal form models? Dheginsea in particular. Nailah/Volug would be neat as well. Actually that gets me thinking. If you ripped Lethe's beast form as well, do you think it could be concievable for somebody to make a shiek replacement for her beast form, and a zelda replace for her human form?
Yeah, I can get them but i'm not interested on their animal form. In fact, I don't usually use laguz, I like to play on a more traditional way.
lol, I have to admit that beast lethe over sheik would be hilarious.

I'll be working on Mia/Zihark. :)

Aunque, he tenido unos problemitas... No es posible que la textura se vea en 3dsMax igual que como la trae el modelo?

November 10, 2011, 04:26:07 PM #27 Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 11:36:54 PM by Serenesheron
Quote from: GDelscribe on November 10, 2011, 07:12:37 AM
All brawl ideas aside however, Is there any chance of you ripping the laguz animal form models? Dheginsea in particular.

Nailah/Volug would be neat as well.

Actually that gets me thinking.
If you ripped Lethe's beast form as well, do you think it could be concievable for somebody to make a shiek replacement for her beast form, and a zelda replace for her human form?

I ripped some models awhile back for paper-crafting, and I think I got most of the laguz in both human and beast form. The rips aren't the best, and they would probably have to be re-sized and posed, as they came out of the game a little warped.
There are also some third-tier units and a few weapons textures, although I don't remember exactly which ones.  Mostly magic books, I think.

Some thumbnails of included models. There are more in there, But I only have screenshots for these:



If anyone is interested in messing with them, or just wants the textures, the pack is here, for whatever it's worth.

http://www.mediafire.com/?5bm4osp7r28dj77

(Personally, I think Deghinsea would be awesome ported over Ganondorf...)

Quote from: Vert092 on November 10, 2011, 02:46:21 PM
Are you interested on anything more? I'd like to see RD Ike over, well, ike; or zihark/mia/stefan over marth.
Sadly I can't find the textures of the wepons on the iso, so you'd have to use weapons from other games as a placeholder (I only have around 10 weapons someone sent me a long time ago, but I'd have to fix them as well.)

Yeah I actually started RD Ike yesterday lol. And I'm doing Lucia over Marth, both short and long hair. I'll just give them the Brawl weapons for now.

I'd like to see Boyd and the leader of the Crimean Knights from  RD. I think his make from Gregory, buy I haven't played it for a while lol.

Boyd was pretty much finished except his shirt, until I fix it. I's very time consming.
Anyway, download links added. Now go port some epic stuff, haha