GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

He's adorable.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


he looks cooler than megaman if u ask me :af:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Can I hug him? :(
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Again...

3 things.

1. Change the gold lines on the legs to gray except for those cresting the feet, and make thepart of the gray that protrudes come to a point.

2. Buster Arm and right arm are lacking the same detail. It's very important.

3. On the waist, making the golden part come to a point. Please.

He looks awesome aside from those discrepancies.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

There's also a point on his right arm too.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

well this is how my bass is going to look will have a protoman pic up later

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.


heres protoman now all thats left is for me to make the rush adapter one slot

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.



lol well anyway after looking through some more files i found another import like viewtiful joe that i just thinks needs an update real bad  :>.>: however i had to give him an entirely new model and of course he has to be textured up...may make him ssb4 styled



http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Your LM Luigi really did need an update. Thanks to your ever-expanding knowledge, this should be great.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Oh thank god, I was worried that you were importing the model from the first Luigi's Mansion game...I need to finish him, which is just adding the extras like the flashlight and poltergust, and then recolors and CSPs. The Brawl/Maybe SSB4 version is looking pretty great though. ;D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.