GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I picked Mega Man because his back-throw is glitched. Maybe a few other problems, but I can't remember. I just want to be able to play him in Project M with no issues. :V

GBC, if you make Megaman again, may I suggest a custom model?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


GBC can you take back my vote for Vincent. Can I swich my vote to turtles?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

ok guys break over  :P ive pretty much gotten settled into college now..but...that dosent mean i wont be busy with home work......which i have to do now actually  :>.>:  but i should still have time to rig..hack...whatever you wanna call it...also ive been praticing my drawing lately so that takes up a little time as well but thats just somthing i wanted to do myself =P

Quote from: -Hero- on August 28, 2012, 04:24:48 AM
Thats whats up.
:happy:

I hope GBC decides to rig that Vincent Model though.

yes thats the model im rigging but whoever made that model has made it quite lazily as there are holes and stuff i need to weld and fix...im not rigging the tux model though  :notimp:

Quote from: Segtendo on August 28, 2012, 02:03:15 PM
GBC, if you make Megaman again, may I suggest a custom model?

ill add some custom things to him but idk about making an entirely new model

Quote from: Ultimate Ricki Lee on August 30, 2012, 03:04:59 AM
GBC can you take back my vote for Vincent. Can I swich my vote to turtles?

sure lol and ive already gotten them fitted to links bones and have slightly started the rig on them
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Weren't you working on a Neku revamp? :>.>:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on September 07, 2012, 02:25:51 AM
Weren't you working on a Neku revamp? :>.>:

shhhhhhhhhhhh...... :notimp:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Who is Vincent on? And Neku come out pleeeeeaaaaasssseeeeee........
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 07, 2012, 02:29:03 AM
Who is Vincent on? And Neku come out pleeeeeaaaaasssseeeeee........

vincent will probably be on ike......will include no sword and sword versions...sword will most likely be squalls gunblade >.>
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

I was thinking Buster Sword, but gunblade does make sense. And could you possible try to alter the gunblade model so it doesn't look like Squall's?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

 Picture of the trutles please!!!! :af2:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Nice to see you back from your break. And just to think we were friends in the beginning, you've gotten so much better. :)
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 28, 2012, 03:42:45 AM
So here's that Vincent model that I found I was talking about....



*flees*

Would you be so kind as to tell me where you got that model (even via PM)? It looks like that website has real models that can be rigged.

Too bad I'm late, but Vincent would be so much better over ZSS because of his gun action.


September 16, 2012, 04:45:47 AM #2983 Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 01:14:30 PM by chaos_knight9000
Quote from: ν•˜μ„Έμš” on September 16, 2012, 04:41:46 AM
Too bad I'm late, but Vincent would be so much better over ZSS because of his gun action.
Or Snake :srs: But that would be more than just guns.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Vincent is an agile gunner. Outside of ZSS saying "Be still." she really doesn't have anything feminine about her. He would be awesome that way. I guess I'm just tired of all these Marth/Ike stuff, but who am I to judge, ya?