GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Happy Birthday Gravity Bong!

I love and have a lot of your hacks, and appreciate you being in this community.

My favorite is Tails by far, even though its outdated.

Maybe one day you can update it?

Anyway, enjoy your day! Don't drink cause you are under age and [censored], but smoke a lot of weed, cause its not age restriction =]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GBC :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope u have an awesome day

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 19, 2012, 08:14:22 PM
Happy Birthday Gravity Bong!

I love and have a lot of your hacks, and appreciate you being in this community.

My favorite is Tails by far, even though its outdated.

Maybe one day you can update it?

Anyway, enjoy your day! Don't drink cause you are under age and [censored], but smoke a lot of weed, cause its not age restriction =]

XDDDD thank ya

Quote from: Kingskull95 on September 19, 2012, 08:21:57 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GBC :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope u have an awesome day

my teacher gave me the gift of homework to do on my birthday :af: but other than that the lady at the cafe forgot to ask me topay for my food so i guess its been a good day so far lol
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :af:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Happy birthday to you Gbc
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

happy birthday
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]


Happy B-day
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Happy birthday Sir GBC Sir!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks....someone got me a thong for my bday :af:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Greatest. Gift. Ever. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: GBC on September 20, 2012, 01:51:00 AM
thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks....someone got me a thong for my bday :af:
YOU'RE A MAN NOW.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 20, 2012, 01:55:53 AM
Greatest. Gift. Ever. :srs:

No plz liek getdafukout. D:

I cannot see how a thong is a great gift...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302