GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: jokekid on September 20, 2012, 09:58:00 PM
dahell is a thong?

XDDDDD google it

Quote from: Velen on September 20, 2012, 06:48:57 PM
No plz liek getdafukout. D:

I cannot see how a thong is a great gift...

its a joke gift velen.....
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

...
i have one with an elephant... xDD
also a joke gift for my bday...



Quote from: mr.mugenwii on September 20, 2012, 11:16:57 PM
did u wear it?

...
kinda, over my pants, with a sausage in the trump...
enough off-topic now! xD

ok heres a quick preview of megaman v5



whats new?

- new face
- has joint stuff
- hatch on chest
- fingers  :af:
-new legs
- a few other minor fixes

i based this more on megamans design from megaman onliine where his upgrades resemble more of X's armor....well back to homework..maybe ill have some time off soon to get megaman finished
*vanishes in the mist*
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

October 02, 2012, 11:10:59 PM #3022 Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 11:18:09 PM by chaos_knight9000
I thought about getting the Megaman PSA, but I decided to wait for the model to updated. And the wait was worth it. :happy:

Is his armor going to shine?

Edit: Wait, is it me or do the legs look a bit wierd?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Hooray Leaf Shield. Boo Drill Missile.

I would like Mega Man to have Crash Bombs or some other weapon.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 02, 2012, 11:10:59 PM
I thought about getting the Megaman PSA, but I decided to wait for the model to updated. And the wait was worth it. :happy:

Is his armor going to shine?

Edit: Wait, is it me or do the legs look a bit wierd?

fixed

edit: o and yea the armor will shine as always

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on October 02, 2012, 11:13:55 PM
whatever happened to that rollout FS?

well idk some people were complaining that it would be buggy at times so i had removed it

Quote from: Velen on October 02, 2012, 11:33:02 PM
Hooray Leaf Shield. Boo Drill Missile.

I would like Mega Man to have Crash Bombs or some other weapon.

umm the crash bombs arent melee weapons >.> i might switch the drill out for the slash claws anyway
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Oh man. That Megaman. It's heaps better than your previous one.

When you do revamps, you sure as hell revamp them.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I've been wondering, is Protoman getting a revamp too?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

That Megaman model look quite cool although i guess that the most significant changes are more noticeable in game, right ?

As for the poll, I vote for the TMNT pack :) . Speaking of which,  If you ever do the turtles, which version will you make (what models) ?  I'm guessing you will use the "Smash up" models but quite frankly this is my least favorite design :( . Nevertheless, I would be happy just to see them in brawl.
お前はもう死んでいる。

megaman V5 is almost finished  :af2: just need some time to do the finishing touches

idk about protoman...maybe

any way



ill do him over link

also i need to update the poll
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.