GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: GBC on November 21, 2012, 05:21:19 PMlol nope its custom i think ill still leave him on marth however
I knew it was custom. It just happened to look like the exact model.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Wow! Great custom! Looks just like the model from 3d! :)
Btw whos face model did u use for Neku?

Quote from: Cody Travers on November 18, 2012, 09:13:14 PMActually it's been out as will as  the  new Super mario bros
*fixed teh game name*
Well it actually came out in the USA on that day, not sure if other countries had it earlier, but it wouldn't had been the first time America got a system last. -_-
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: jordanice42 on November 21, 2012, 08:12:10 PM
Wow! Great custom! Looks just like the model from 3d! :)
Btw whos face model did u use for Neku?

i think soras...its been awile since i first made neku

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 21, 2012, 08:16:57 PM
Another [censored]ing Neku? What is this v17? Blah

nope v30
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.


Anything new on 8-bit Mario?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on November 21, 2012, 08:37:35 PM
Anything new on 8-bit Mario?

i have to make the version that works with mariodk's smbz psa then ill release it
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on November 21, 2012, 08:47:04 PMi have to make the version that works with mariodk's smbz psa then ill release it
That'll be easy and fast right?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on November 21, 2012, 08:52:27 PM
That'll be easy and fast right?

thats what she said....i mean umm maybe since i just have to reimport the model and stuff
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on November 21, 2012, 08:56:42 PMthats what she said....i mean umm maybe since i just have to reimport the model and stuff
Why not just duplicate the polygons in BB? I haven't had probs with duplicating and deleting (well there have been instances when deleting certain polygons that the models crashes BrawlBox, but that seems to only happen with just he Brawl models, and those are still rare instances) polygons.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

heres Nightmare  :af: although the vertex was on ganon im leaning more towards putting him on ike(hence why hes mirrored) since i could rig the hair much easier to ikes headband bones as apposed to ganons cape bones plus nightmare uses a sword more than his fist. i mean soul caliburs main theme is about a sword afterall...what do you guys think? ike? or ganon?



also just because i post a new preview of a new character dosent mean all the others are forgotten neku was resent to dot so he could texture nekus hair and for 8 bit mario im working on getting his skin tone not to look so yellow in game so just be patient...what im trying to do is get alot of characters set up for rigging since im on thanksgiving break and wouldnt have time to do so if i was back in school
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Meh....I'd rather have Nightmare on Ganon.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

ike please, ganon has enough bad guys imported already xD