GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

[censored]! I rather have him on Ganondorf as well.

Though, Ganondorf has too many villians or just [censored]ing hacks over him already perioud. And Ike has a port........

And Ike has a port...................................

Over Ike!

Much love and good luck.

Nightmare would be damn cool on Ike, as I main Nightmare in Soul Calibur, and I main Ike in brawl.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on November 22, 2012, 10:16:01 PM
Nightmare would be damn cool on Ike, as I main Nightmare in Soul Calibur, and I main Ike in brawl.

That would be a double win for you, now wouldn't it? ;D

Anyhoo, Ganon or Ike, doesn't matter to me. That's one epic-ass model. ;D

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on November 22, 2012, 10:27:44 PMThat would be a double win for you, now wouldn't it? ;D Anyhoo, Ganon or Ike, doesn't matter to me. That's one epic-ass model. ;D
^this
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

tbh it never made sense to me to have nightmare on ganon other than because ganon's MODEL could easilly be editted into him...
moveset wise, IKE is the bes IMO, since it's a heavy sword user


okay guys i got a few new characters i added to the poll so here are some pics

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

I chose Luke so he can use the Force againt Vader, and I know that 8-Bit Mario shouldn't be that far off from releasing. :D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

chose Neku because i just got TWEWY yesterday ^^

Voted Neku.

Sorry V. Joe! T.T
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Pear_Knight on November 24, 2012, 10:05:06 PM
Voted Neku.

Sorry V. Joe! T.T
Well guess wat? I voted Viewtiful Joe.  :notimp:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i actually made subject delta, but it's freezing my wii and stuff, and i made him without the drill and on snake... xD

sly cooper all the way!

Neku doesnt need an update, neither did megaman. :srs:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on November 25, 2012, 04:12:58 AM
sly cooper all the way!

Neku doesnt need an update, neither did megaman. :srs:

:notimp: yes shadowsnake yes they did
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Megaman needed an update badly. The quality was lacking, but now that he's out, someone else can be revamped or done.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]