GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Try the basic "High" texture used for Captain Falcon's spec map, but increase te size of the shine part of the texture

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 13, 2013, 05:27:33 PM
Try the basic "High" texture used for Captain Falcon's spec map, but increase te size of the shine part of the texture

The main reason I think new ones should be made specifically for him is because they would look best that way...

Samus has those all white textures. What those are for exactly, I don't know, but I think it's related to her Spe Highlight texture...It's also shown me what I can try to do for my speculars for Bowser and MK.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: MastaDanza45 on July 13, 2013, 04:52:58 AM
Hey GBC I love your Megaman hack!
and that Animal Crosser looks fantastic already.

Keep up the good work!!! :moar:

thank you

Quote from: Velen on July 13, 2013, 06:40:04 PM
The main reason I think new ones should be made specifically for him is because they would look best that way...

Samus has those all white textures. What those are for exactly, I don't know, but I think it's related to her Spe Highlight texture...It's also shown me what I can try to do for my speculars for Bowser and MK.

the white textures on samus are to give her lines more depth at certain angles. u cant really make a ref/spe texture specifically for a char since they dont use maps they just follow the camera, all i can do is change the shape of them. if thats what you meant then ive been doing that from the start


Edit: heres a comparison between the old one(left) and the new one(right)
Eidt 2: fixed preview

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Meh...I take it back. I like the slightly old better. :/
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

the preview is fixed the rim lighting stuff works now...for some odd reason its just deciding to work...anyway i still didnt add it as it looked a bit too much however i did keep it on the dark blue parts and toned it down to give those parts a bit more depth. and i actually like it so far
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

I'd like to present my Idea too, but it will have to wait...

*Posting from work via phone...*

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

ok guys i know your tired of this junk but this is it. this is as close to the wii u as i can get in terms of shine i hope u guys like it. ive worked hours on this  :srs: hes not too shiny and not too dull and i really need to go to sleep




http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.



megaman updated. dont think ill do anything else modding related today..dont really feel like it
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

And now for you to work on the PSA version. >D Brhahaah, anyways take a break if you want, it usually ends up being messy if you force yourself to finish something when you don't want to...or maybe that's just me since I get lazy all the time.
*Thinks of thyself's 64+ WIP hacks*

Post Merge: July 15, 2013, 04:49:16 PM

Quote from: Dot. on June 09, 2013, 01:23:58 AMThis is probably the last preview of Link
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Totally needs to be an alt or troll us by being the real download with the pics being of the real classic link. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

so after working on classic link i decided to take a short break and fool around in BB then i came across my old viewtiful joe file that i was updating awile ago(really its finished i was just to lazy to release it) but i went ahead and added some extra crap and dot did a retexture adding his own personal touch to it(the lines) and this is what we cam up with..cape needs to be resized still

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.




*final product*

so yea this is all im doing for viewtiful joe..heres a list of whats different from the original i did almost a year ago

- new textures
- has a visor
- rigged fingers
- rigged cape(biggest improvement right here)
- spec maps similar to cf
- the medallions shine(might tone it down a little)
- one slot resize so it should work with most cf psas including the viewtiful joe psa

also apparently i made his eyes not change with the lighting but its barely noticeable due to the visor but o well i like the visor so im keeping that..and yes the cape is longer than that thats just how it looks on that animation

what do u guys think?
inb4itsucksandkeepworkingonclassiclinkbeforeIunsubscribe
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Looks great GBC, love the spec details on him!

And i agree the visor looks hype.