GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

December 14, 2011, 04:34:21 AM #900 Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 04:36:09 AM by Protoman.EXE
Quote from: DSX8 Fi on December 13, 2011, 09:19:04 PM
^ agrees

*vanishes into the dark*
^Agrees to this agreeing

>_>

<_<

*vanishes into a pot of Mashed Potatoespile of Dead Navi's*

But seriously. This Shadow is great, i especially like teh Machine Gun. This is now replacing Peppy
Sig by Segtendo. Epic

i think the animations are in the same file as the model for ridley... not sure though

"hopefully the final shadow released!!! shadow over fox!!!"

^ Not gonna happen, this one counts as yet another random Shadow over a character.


Other than that, I love how it turned out, GBC. Great job!

December 14, 2011, 03:16:03 PM #903 Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 03:42:20 PM by _Data_Drain_
While I HIGHLY doubt this will be the last Shadow... And may spawn it's own minor edits (HD texture, or recolors)... It's honestly not a bad hack. But that's not to say it's not without it's little problems.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 14, 2011, 03:16:52 PM #904 Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 03:20:32 PM by Nanobuds
Quote from: jokekid on December 14, 2011, 12:41:52 PM
i think the animations are in the same file as the model for ridley... not sure though
they are.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on December 14, 2011, 03:16:03 PM
While I HIGHLY doubt this will be the last Shadow... And may spawn it&#039;s own minor edits (HD texture, or recolors)... It&#039;s honestly not a bad hack. But that&#039;s not to say it&#039;s not without it&#039;s little problems.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


i think the foot problem is due to him not rigging the Toe bones, the other ones are just poor rigging that can be fixed.

the model he used has the hande in a fist, and the fingers looked fused together, thus unriggable.

As fot the gun, it can be adjusted a bit better, but the stock problem is because of the animations

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on December 14, 2011, 03:16:03 PM
While I HIGHLY doubt this will be the last Shadow... And may spawn it's own minor edits (HD texture, or recolors)... It's honestly not a bad hack. But that's not to say it's not without it's little problems.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


i never noticed the arms o.o....other then that the feet cant be fixed...only with bone adjustments  so those have to stay...the gun placement cant be fixed either
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Maybe it would be a better fit for Fox if the 06 model was used since it's taller?  I dunno.  I never liked Shadow's Brawl model.  It's pretty ugly.  Low poly, bad textures and that mouth....

The rig itself is pretty good though, and it's a great idea in theory.

And again, I can assure you, it definitely isn't the last Shadow hack....
Mainly cuz I plan on revamping my PSA yet again...
What who said that?

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on December 14, 2011, 06:47:32 PM
Mainly cuz I plan on revamping my PSA yet again...
What who said that?
Do it, you sneaky devil O:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on December 14, 2011, 06:47:32 PM
Maybe it would be a better fit for Fox if the 06 model was used since it's taller?  I dunno.  I never liked Shadow's Brawl model.  It's pretty ugly.  Low poly, bad textures and that mouth....

The rig itself is pretty good though, and it's a great idea in theory.

And again, I can assure you, it definitely isn't the last Shadow hack....
Mainly cuz I plan on revamping my PSA yet again...
What who said that?

well its not the model its fox's bones they arent made for sonic chars lol since sonic chars have huge feet
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

You might have answered this before so I'm sorry if I have to make you repeat yourself but, who are you going to put Volnutt over?

Quote from: Gigan X3 on December 14, 2011, 09:40:41 PM
You might have answered this before so I'm sorry if I have to make you repeat yourself but, who are you going to put Volnutt over?

.....im not doing volnutt anymare =p since its epicpervy's favorite char ill let him do it
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on December 14, 2011, 09:48:48 PM
.....im not doing volnutt anymare =p since its epicpervy's favorite char ill let him do it

Lol. Though I would have never thought of putting him over pit
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: GBC on December 14, 2011, 09:48:48 PM
.....im not doing volnutt anymare =p since its epicpervy's favorite char ill let him do it

Very well, Here I thought I was going to have 2 Volnutts! xD

Anyway, then you might want to remove the Volnutt preview in your OP.

yeah i will update the OP probably tommorow??


*on a side note*
@everyone

new poll...which char deserves a christmas v2
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

who would geta be over
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.