GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Albafika on December 18, 2011, 09:40:03 PM
<_< >_>

When I read the title, I was expecting Nurse Joy or something. lol

Same here XD Nurse Joy over PKM Trainer would be epic lol
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Quote from: GBC on December 18, 2011, 09:37:51 PM
helllllllllllllllllllllllll yesh :af2:


@everyone

would you prefer we release the hacksd when they are finished? or just wait until christmas?
yhink its better when finished since on christmas day ppl wont use the vault that much well me anyway since i will be with my family :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on December 18, 2011, 09:53:59 PM
yhink its better when finished since on christmas day ppl wont use the vault that much well me anyway since i will be with my family :P

good point lol
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: Albafika on December 18, 2011, 09:40:03 PM
<_< >_>

When I read the title, I was expecting Nurse Joy or something. lol
Nurse Joy.
It will happen someday.
Someday...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




......... :srs:........where did nurse joy come from....im not making her nor is there a model for her lol...anyway expect a mansion luigi release either in a few mins or tommorow
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.



Quote from: mr.mugenwii on December 19, 2011, 01:27:44 AM
Luigi model huh. I know this will make someone very happy. *cough*StupidMarioFan*cough*

lol i hope not he makes the same textures like everyday X\
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.


I think everyone has noticed :P

Anyways, I grabbed LM Luigi. Wanna try it later :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Yup, same here. I loved that game. Shame I could never beat it.

Quote from: Seggy T. on December 19, 2011, 01:53:00 AM
I think everyone has noticed :P

Anyways, I grabbed LM Luigi. Wanna try it later :P

lol yea

@everyone

well i trunks will be released probably tommorow?? depending if dot gets online....also there are 2 other chars i  have finished rigging that i havent announced yet so look out for those this week also...still no news on vegeta yet..may try to redo the whole rig over wolf...this will be my third time trying..if this dosent work then you guys will have to settle for vegeta over lucario(which to me was a perfect fit)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.