GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


After seeing your Eggman on Egg-Suit over DK, I think would be awesome to see Tron Bonne (from Marvel VS Capcom 3) over DK as well. Her Gustaff has the same body build of the Egg-Suit, I think would match perfectly on DK.

January 18, 2012, 02:41:08 AM #1247 Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 02:43:21 AM by Dot
Quote from: Val Halen on January 18, 2012, 02:29:56 AM
After seeing your Eggman on Egg-Suit over DK, I think would be awesome to see Tron Bonne (from Marvel VS Capcom 3) over DK as well. Her Gustaff has the same body build of the Egg-Suit, I think would match perfectly on DK.

i think its because the egg suit was made out of tron bonne xD

expect a hd gameland soon too  :af:
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Val Halen on January 18, 2012, 02:29:56 AM
After seeing your Eggman on Egg-Suit over DK, I think would be awesome to see Tron Bonne (from Marvel VS Capcom 3) over DK as well. Her Gustaff has the same body build of the Egg-Suit, I think would match perfectly on DK.

Ah, actually I'm working on that :af:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Val Halen on January 18, 2012, 02:29:56 AM
After seeing your Eggman on Egg-Suit over DK, I think would be awesome to see Tron Bonne (from Marvel VS Capcom 3) over DK as well. Her Gustaff has the same body build of the Egg-Suit, I think would match perfectly on DK.
Or better Yet:  Stewie Griffin
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Just kidding its impossible

Quote from: Missing Pervy on January 18, 2012, 02:41:19 AM
Ah, actually I'm working on that :af:

then wouldnt it be easier to send you eggmans .max file and you just replace eggman with bonne and delete the eggman peices i added...as well as change the texture back...while collabing me of course
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

i'm getting rid of my ShadowKong just for your Eggman...  :vyse:

Not to nag, but I don't know WHY you keep calling this "Generations" when the Eggman model is the Brawl trophy. >.>'


January 18, 2012, 04:29:41 AM #1253 Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 04:30:34 AM by mr.mugenwii
I think you might have to mention its a "One slot-size Mod", people might freak out and stuff

Quote from: GBC on January 18, 2012, 02:45:47 AM
then wouldnt it be easier to send you eggmans .max file and you just replace eggman with bonne and delete the eggman peices i added...as well as change the texture back...while collabing me of course

Well considering I haven't started rigging tron's mech yet, sure, as long as the original build hasn't been modified(Besides fitting it to donkey kong) I'm fine with that ^_^
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Seggy T. on January 18, 2012, 02:18:30 AM
Okay :af:
*faints*

LOL

Quote from: Val Halen on January 18, 2012, 02:29:56 AM
After seeing your Eggman on Egg-Suit over DK, I think would be awesome to see Tron Bonne (from Marvel VS Capcom 3) over DK as well. Her Gustaff has the same body build of the Egg-Suit, I think would match perfectly on DK.

That such an obvious, yet amazing idea. Nice job sir!

I laughed much harder than I should have from that. I love it, I'm definitely using that for my Donkey Kong. ;D

Quote from: GBC on January 18, 2012, 01:44:19 AMyou do realize that psa is ported over GW right?......so you can just replace him
Yes, I know of that one, I'm one of the collaborators. But, since it was technically Shadow over Marth, it would randomly freeze at weird points.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

That Eggman...Is probaly the best idea ever. YOU WIN.

Oh and for Megaman i found the problem. You just forget to rig the part (like the hair) to the hair bone. lol

I'm having trouble with your importing tut, i'm at the rigging the model part and and i'm stuck on number 6 how do i set weight?
everytime i go to that wrench thing it won't let me edit the weight it just stuck at 0.5 and i have BustN selected too.
-