GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DSX8™ on February 06, 2012, 09:40:15 AM
inb4blackjaxdoesit

btw SDoom, would u be revamping ur V. Joe PSA for this model import of him? o-o

There's no point in revamping the PSA apart from some minor adjustments.  I would however, definitely include a pack with this model import.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on February 06, 2012, 10:32:52 AM
There's no point in revamping the PSA apart from some minor adjustments.  I would however, definitely include a pack with this model import.
well i didnt mean PSA wise... just animation wise to make it fit better with the model import :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 06, 2012, 08:34:49 AM
How come no texture for him was done? Rig looks great, but I'll keep Beyond's version until someone decides to make a texture for this guy.

Sdoom is right...the vertex and the import use the same texture so.....yea

Quote from: Missing Pervy on February 06, 2012, 09:55:10 AM
Actually I think he's waiting for me to finsih MvC3 joe o-o. Cuse I'm makin it so it'll give him more freedom with animation :af: That and it'll also only work with his psa :srs:

My vj works with the psa :srs: the only off animation is the wait animation which is caused by the way he has those bones positioned so even if you rig to fit the wait animation then all the other animations will be off thus leading you to be redoing the whole psa

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on February 06, 2012, 10:32:52 AM
There's no point in revamping the PSA apart from some minor adjustments.  I would however, definitely include a pack with this model import.

I agree with dsx8 dont redo the whole psa all youll have to do is fix the bone placement for the wait animations hand and feet...because other than the wait animation the others work...and if you ask me you could maybe revamp the psa so the animations can be more fluent...and i know you have the inspiration for it because you did say vj was your favorite character in one of your youtube vids(yea i watch those)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC™ on February 06, 2012, 12:32:59 PM
My vj works with the psa :srs: the only off animation is the wait animation which is caused by the way he has those bones positioned so even if you rig to fit the wait animation then all the other animations will be off thus leading you to be redoing the whole psa

I'm talking about mine. I talked with Sdoom awhile back about making the MvC3 model, but to it's proportions and redone scarf bones for if he wanted to go back though and redo the animations for an overall better result :af2:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Happy Birthday Dot!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOT! KEEP UP UR AWESOME WORK!

@GBC: that kirby cake looks so COOL!!! :D

Happy Birthday Dot!

love your textures man.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Happy Birthday Dot! I WANT THAT KIRBY CAKE!
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

lol wat

thanks everyone! :af:
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

February 06, 2012, 08:23:05 PM #1449 Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 08:36:05 PM by MahBoiPlus
Happy Birthday Dot!! you are invited to come here in Hyrule to have a dinner!

Hey, Listen! I almost forgot the cake:
Mah Boi! This cake is what all true warriors strive for (or not XD...)!

February 06, 2012, 08:26:44 PM #1450 Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 08:27:49 PM by -SSJ gogeta-
yah, happy Birthday

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


b-days make me so emotional

*tear*
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.


Oh I forgot your cake. XD



Happy Birthday again!!!

Oh and I uploaded my Chibi Neku recolors so people can use them if or until Dot makes his. :P
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


:af:

thank you so much everyone!

:af::af::af::af::af:
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?